Getting lots of rain

Yep, dry as where I am as well.

Just want to add that what's just hit the coast recently was pretty bad, and anyone caught up in it has my sympathy etc, and will definitely need to pay very close attention to their plants after that.

We had it bad here..Had a young kid drown in the floods a couple suburbs over, such a sad thing to happen

had almost 100mm in the past few days here.

Good soaking rain too, not that windy stormy crap followed by blistering sun.

Still very dry though and 90% of qld is drought declared.

The dam at my place has fallen nearly 2m over the past 18 months.  hopefully get a bit more in the next week before the dry spell.

Hhmmm that really erks me a as the question asked was should I be worried about wet buds and the short answer is yes it can be a problem in more ways than one,please don't assume that people are more concerned about there buds than someone else's tragedy and loss it doesn't even compare, all of Australia's hearts go out to those people but Im still concerned that all my hard work could be lost or damaged due to constant rain and fog I don't claim to know everything but I am seasoned grower with 25yrs under my belt and I'm still learning every year and trying to help others so that hopefully they don't make the same mistakes however sometimes mistakes is how you learn also I lost my only son in a drowning accident 1years old so please if you don't have helpful replays why reply at all

Hi GreenQueen nice plants you have there. I have five outdoors and will be checking daily for signs of mould. We have had good soaking rain here and no sun or wind and looks like rain for the next 10 days. The future doesn't look promising. A couple are close but the others look like they wanna go longer. Pain in the butt, but it is what it is.

It really makes me get a big proper greenhouse going with clear roof and go crazy under that.

All the best with the end of the season.

Yes I can relate buddy a giant glasshouse would be a dream come true lol i am enjoying the rain as is good to have the tank full again but I am worried about a few things concerning the garden if I could just get a couple days dry weather with a breeze all my probs would be fixed but I don't think its gunna happen unfortunately but that's the name of the game as you said,win some lose some,can't wait to post a few harvest pics though

Have had a bit at mine too.

Dams have not gone up even though it was good soaking stuff like Billy goat mentioned.60mm worth yesterday alone.

Mine are not yet flowering so less of an issue fortunately.

Plants don't mean jack when the weather causes people harm.

In my area we need rain.

On the plus side, temps are getting more manageable for indoor.