Getting lots of rain

There was a lot down deep in the centre it starts of small but spreads like wild fire if you don't get on to it asap and be carefull not to spread the spors around while removing it,I decided to get rid of the entire plant to avoid it spreading to the rest of my girls luckily it was only a 5/6footer and not one of my big girls,fffew
  • Upvote 1

Be patient with her if you don't have to don't have to take her then don't yet give her some more time yet,I've got some that will be ready in about another 3weeks and some that will take even longer more like 6weeks,don't let paranoia get to you it can happen to best of em lol and if your still not sure post a current pic and get some experienced opinions, nothing hurts more than realising ya pulled to early nearly everybody here would have made that mistake at sometime
  • Upvote 1