Getting lots of rain

Yeah your right cardrona it was a lot of rain in a short period of time and even though I was stressed to the max they seemed to of thrived from it, I ended up only losing two plants thanks to cyclone Debbie,also get a lot of thick fogs in my area and I find it to more detrimental to the plants than the rain, since then I've pretty much had the dry harvest I was hoping for, funny how things work out sometimes
  • Upvote 1

Yeah your right cardrona it was a lot of rain in a short period of time and even though I was stressed to the max they seemed to of thrived from it, I ended up only losing two plants thanks to cyclone Debbie,also get a lot of thick fogs in my area and I find it to more detrimental to the plants than the rain, since then I've pretty much had the dry harvest I was hoping for, funny how things work out sometimes

Hi greenqueen just wondering if you still have some in? I just had rain for a good 36 hours straight..How did you go? beautiful sunny day today...about to jump on the bike and go have a look at mine...fingers crossed

Yeah mate still got a few big ones in the ground and I had about the same amount of rain to but because there not even showing any signs of yellowing off yet I'm not to worried and the rain was followed up with a good sunny day with a bit if a breeze to dry em out pretty fast so they should only benefit from the rain but I always check for mould after rain,actually I check everyday for mould once they've been flowering for a few weeks regardless of the rain but more so when its been raining,hope yours are looking good to sweetleaf

Yeah mate still got a few big ones in the ground and I had about the same amount of rain to but because there not even showing any signs of yellowing off yet I'm not to worried and the rain was followed up with a good sunny day with a bit if a breeze to dry em out pretty fast so they should only benefit from the rain but I always check for mould after rain,actually I check everyday for mould once they've been flowering for a few weeks regardless of the rain but more so when its been raining,hope yours are looking good to sweetleaf

They loved the rain! Glad I propped them up a bit though....No watering for me for awhile...I'll be checking for mould from now on...This is the first decent rain we've had since debbie...and they had only just started flowering when debbie hit...

Amnesia Haze 11-05-17

Shame she wasn't one foot back catching that sun

Yeah if I'd planted her just that little bit to the left would of been perfect :doh: ...by the time i'd left though the sun had moved right on top of her...Hopefully keep that one going after harvest..It's in a spot where its fairly protected...see what happens...