16/17 outdoor pic dump thread

Awww yeah Grow! smashing it mate :)

Mines all done bar for the burping! lol lol 13.5 oz not too shabby from 2.5 girls (already taxed .5 from one ;p )and a shit load of top shelf Bianca seeds - pain in the butt trimming and getting all those seeds out and labelled but had good company in chat :) :vape:

attachicon.gifseeds.jpg attachicon.gifbuds jarred.jpg attachicon.gifbud3.jpg attachicon.gifbud4.jpg

Very nice Sugar, should keep you well stocked for a while. And those seeds look nice and dark, very nice :yahoo:

• Upvote 1

Very nice mate, yep if it was me i would leave it as long as possible. I like a good couch lock after working and and kids gone to bed nothing better to sit and melt into ya couch and fell the pain just float away :)

Beautiful plant, enjoy :bongon:

I'm with you on the couch lock. Nothing better after day at work and the kids are down.

What strain is that Grow 420, looks good

White widow mate

First post, thought this would be a good place to say hello and post a pic of the ladies this year. I'm a new grower, this is only my second crop.

First up is Cookies Kush (Girl Scout Cookies X OG Kush). Bought the seeds online through Seed Supreme. Grown in a fabric pot in soil outdoors. She's a little small, but is looking healthy.

post-60432-148966348349_thumb.jpg

I'm not 100% sure how many weeks she's been in flower, but it's been a few. Maybe 6 weeks. Maybe more. I've managed to get 4 clones from her, had to bring them back into Veg as I'm away a bit and she was flowering before I could get some cuttings.

Next are clones from my last crop, genetics unknown. I got the original cutting from a friend, who thinks it may be White Haze or Silver Haze, but could also be Big Bud. The dried flowers smell very sweet and floral, kind of like perfume. I'd love to know what it is...

post-60432-148966371383_thumb.jpg

post-60432-14896637575_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately all of the six cuttings I took from her never took root. It's a shame as I'm quite fond of this strain.

post-60432-148966384938_thumb.jpg

Glad to be a part of this community and hoping to learn a lot. Thanks!

• Upvote 1