16/17 outdoor pic dump thread

She is powering through the feed, atm im just going through the different types of fert bunnos has, she is just starting to claw up, so i'm not sure of the yellowing, what else is there, Zinc? Iron? She still looks very healthy, and colas are just getting fatter everyday.

When you're about to harvest but think fuck it one more week won't hurt :P

attachicon.gifIMG_0506.JPG

Awww yeah Grow! smashing it mate :)

Mines all done bar for the burping! lol lol 13.5 oz not too shabby from 2.5 girls (already taxed .5 from one ;p )and a shit load of top shelf Bianca seeds - pain in the butt trimming and getting all those seeds out and labelled but had good company in chat :) :vape:

post-60166-0-65381800-1489629567_thumb.jpg post-60166-0-42334200-1489629627_thumb.jpg post-60166-0-83097300-1489629652_thumb.jpg post-60166-0-04080300-1489629675_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

well done, and enough seeds to plant for a while ;)

Cheers and thanks Harry..yeah can't imagine running out too soon mind I'm going to grow other seeds next season and will probably breed again...I just love breeding em except it is such a headache come harvest blerk lol :)

yeah I bet.

when you do use these seeds be interesting if the plants are similar to your notes on the bags as to their characteristics.

Yes it will be interesting how they match up ...these are F3 seeds and have hand picked for these characteristics. I grew their parents and the ones before them. So have 3 purps and 1 green...the green (bianca 1) was first flowering and last harvested hence more seeds than the other 3 I bred ;p