16/17 outdoor pic dump thread

That CelticBerry was berry nice indeed, very sticky, smells very fruity and had a tint of citrus/berry flavour when smoked.

Anyone know where i can get the old school CB strain again?

I might actually have some, or a cross?  Got some beans from last years MG labelled CB x BC, or something like that, and have absolutely no fucking idea what they are.  Haven't been brave enough to crack em yet.

• Upvote 1

I might actually have some, or a cross?  Got some beans from last years MG labelled CB x BC, or something like that, and have absolutely no fucking idea what they are.  Haven't been brave enough to crack em yet.

You lucky bugger Sir. Cant remember what the BC is, maybe a Berry Cross something..

I also cant remember the breeder of the CB strain, can some one shed some light on that for me please?

And sorry to hijack the outdoor thread.

Here's my grow for the year, 3 girls left and already harvested one early and oiled her. I'm vaping the top bud off Bianca 2 atm. Another week or two maybe and they'll be ready I think. Strain is Bianca (hybrid of White Widow, White Queen and Afghani#1) Regular seeds that I've been growing out for 5 years, currently harvesting F3 seeds from them.

post-60166-0-54283300-1488344340_thumb.jpg

post-60166-0-99418300-1488344366_thumb.jpg

post-60166-0-31520200-1488345163_thumb.jpg

post-60166-0-84535000-1488345266_thumb.jpg

post-60166-0-86087000-1488345418_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1