16/17 outdoor pic dump thread

Thanks OMD. Yeah you're dead right many more grows to come think I caught that bug already. Got my first order of seeds the other week and another on the way fingers crossed. Trying out a couple of autos at the moment as well see how they go. Yeah looking forward to the flower show as well. Bring it on.

Grilled

Edited by Grilled
  • Upvote 1

Here's my biggest girl this morning, supporting her broken/bent branches after my resident possum vandalised her getting to the tomatoes last night :( bloody possum

attachicon.gifb4 possum damage.jpg

ahh looks good anyway, I have bandicoots, so far havent done anything, only thing is they do dig for worms or something, dunno, but have left the ladies alone.

• Upvote 1

front plant flowering (since the weekend)

back plant still no signs.

attachicon.gifZplantz.JPG

Oooo your girls look really good. Sativa dom? how is she going low growing? Is that by your training? lst? She's sparkling mate! :)

ahh looks good anyway, I have bandicoots, so far havent done anything, only thing is they do dig for worms or something, dunno, but have left the ladies alone.

bandicoots in aust? didn't know that...you in perth? bet they are cute eh :) good stuff they leave yer girls alone! :)