16/17 outdoor pic dump thread

lol & this is your first no till , WoW 

look after her in the drying stage & 

you & ya mates are gonna be F'ing trippen on the quality 

Your a font of knowledge and good info Itchy all free with a smile too :)

Your lesson on terpenes blew my mind this morning, i didnt get gypsum but added sulpher 2 morning after stink doulbled over night, i shit you not mate cheers

wow , that's cool to hear mate 

Jagged , Stinking up the neighbourhood again , lol

Itchy while my PH is sitting on 6.8 and has been steady after 2 applications of sulpher, can i just keep hitting it with sulpher?  i'm end of week 6 flower on sunday so min 2 weeks to go, A. can i hit with P again or is it too late? B. As ihave top dressed csan i just water plain water from start of week 7, she had a big hit week one flower on Magnesium, fixed with chelate and now she starting Autumn imo, color change, no reds or purples yet as cool weather has hardly hit and more leaves are changing, just yellowing and falling off fast, what say you mate, im hitting every water with mollasses still too and have done since seedlings, what say you mate?

Also am i going mental as i cant find the thread i started on one of my plants to keep a record, anyone see it? its a thread detailing my paki grow cant for the life of me see it

Itchy while my PH is sitting on 6.8 and has been steady after 2 applications of sulpher, can i just keep hitting it with sulpher?  i'm end of week 6 flower on sunday so min 2 weeks to go, A. can i hit with P again or is it too late? B. As ihave top dressed csan i just water plain water from start of week 7, she had a big hit week one flower on Magnesium, fixed with chelate and now she starting Autumn imo, color change, no reds or purples yet as cool weather has hardly hit and more leaves are changing, just yellowing and falling off fast, what say you mate, im hitting every water with mollasses still too and have done since seedlings, what say you mate?

Also am i going mental as i cant find the thread i started on one of my plants to keep a record, anyone see it? its a thread detailing my paki grow cant for the life of me see it

Just bumped it .

like anything mate less is more 

i think with the weather we are having & looks like going to have , don't be surprised she runs a lill longer than expected 

so you could get another in but maybe give it a few days B4 you do & don't go to heavy

is the sulphur water soluble or a slow release thing cos if i top dress kelp it's there for a few days

of watering in so no need to rush to get more on , just gotta be careful that more on & more on & more on doesn't turn in to you Moron !

generally you don't want to see a plant yellow until it's finishing 

as you know yellowing can mean a few things , you don't seem to have had any over watering probs

the yellowing can sometimes mean food / hungry ,  but your bottle feeding as well so i don't think that's it 

still to early in flower but plants do slow down on there feeding towards the end 

without standing there looking at the plant , so just a guess , i'd say based on the next week at least

being high 20's / low 30's , & your calendar saying 2wks left , you could add another week on to your time frame i reckon & treat feeding 

according to 3 weeks to go , again just a guess , what do you think by look & not date ?