16/17 outdoor pic dump thread

This poor plant started life early in September and was nibbled on several times till the fence went in and it was safe from the hungry Aussie bush critters. NSW state forest mutant, my mates home grown genetics

wow sun seeka, what a bush monster! i reckon that plant is capable of boxing with roos and devouring them of a night time.. it looks angry

Hi Everyone,

I visited a close friends garden over the last few days. I was allowed to take a few pics to share with you all.

Four earlier finishing plants have already been harvested, these are what remains. A mixture of strains, the labelling got mixed up so no idea what is what but there was a mix of mandala no. 1, dutch passion blue berry x orange bud, afghani's and other assorted freebie seeds.

enjoy :D

2017 outdoor 4

2017 outdoor 3

2017 outdoor 2

2017 outdoor 1

• Upvote 1