Harvesting for the Home Stretch!

Today, chop time.  Sat down with a fresh coffee, black, and marveled at the fresh produce my girl has given me.  Had a trimming buddy who helped me first pot her so it was quite fitting he came over to help collect. Snipped all the stems off, trimmed off a couple larger fan leaves and geeked out over the smell.  It has a pungent, dank pineapple and strong citrus smell. Been an awesome ride and have learned a lot.  Cannot fucking wait til next September. Going to step up my game.

Thanks all for tagging along and providing advice.

post-55749-0-94471500-1429596074_thumb.jpg

post-55749-0-68519200-1429596726_thumb.jpg

post-55749-0-22853400-1429597490_thumb.jpg

post-55749-0-34988400-1429598216_thumb.jpg

Here's some final shots of her drying up in my secret dungeon.  I will let you lads and ladies know the final yield, dry! Stoked

• Upvote 3

Harvesting for the Home Stretch!

Today, chop time.  Sat down with a fresh coffee, black, and marveled at the fresh produce my girl has given me.  Had a trimming buddy who helped me first pot her so it was quite fitting he came over to help collect. Snipped all the stems off, trimmed off a couple larger fan leaves and geeked out over the smell.  It has a pungent, dank pineapple and strong citrus smell. Been an awesome ride and have learned a lot.  Cannot fucking wait til next September. Going to step up my game.

Thanks all for tagging along and providing advice.

attachicon.gifDSC02435.jpg

attachicon.gifDSC02440.jpg

attachicon.gifDSC02441.jpg

attachicon.gifDSC02447.jpg

Here's some final shots of her drying up in my secret dungeon.  I will let you lads and ladies know the final yield, dry! Stoked

Nice work. Don't let Autumn and Winter stop you growing. As long as you're not growing a very indica dominant strain you should do ok. Also a great time to make some seeds while you would otherwise not be growing.

:peace:

• Upvote 1

I'm very impressed with PoppyT's ladies. It's almost unbelivable that no fertilisers had been used. I reckon a very good soil mix loaded with lots of

slow release nutrients and good adjuncts, is the key for success.

For me currently, I have no choice but to use over-priced bottle nutes growing on soil/coco mix indoor, I'm very keen to try organic if the nutes do not attract so much insects.

...  Cannot fucking wait til next September. Going to step up my game.

That was my exact sentiment after my grow last year and 'tis no different this year :xcited:

Congratulations on your harvest Tea - pretty good for a rookie!  Particularly amazing when you look at how she was at the beginning of February.

Anyway, enjoy the fruits of your harvest - the aroma sounds delicious.