Yo purebreeder, haha cheers man! I was fully torqued when I had them hanging. Yeah I did, frothed on getting the jewellers loupe out and inspecting them. I'd say 80% cloudy, 10% clear, 10% amber. A few mates have tried it and say it's next level. Clean head high, relaxing without being too couch locky, laughy shit that still enables you to function, create. I want to try it through vape or edible

Total dry yield cut and trimmed 91.7gm. Over 3 oz way more than I expected. Loose ;)

That was my exact sentiment after my grow last year and 'tis no different this year :xcited:

Congratulations on your harvest Tea - pretty good for a rookie! Particularly amazing when you look at how she was at the beginning of February.

Anyway, enjoy the fruits of your harvest - the aroma sounds delicious.

Haha yeah man amazing to see the turn around. Two friends had some baby vegs from the same batch which didn't make it to any significant end result. Got that organic green thumb. ThanKs!

I can't wait til the legislation gates open in AUS. So much opportunity