These shot up in about 10 hours.  Any psychedelic fungus experts here able to identify them as Psiloscybe cubensis?  Aka magic mushrooms.  Checked out like 10 pages of identifying mushrooms, a shit tonne of them are madly toxic and result in death if ingested....so pretty keen to be sure before sampling.  

Would be an amazing gift from the plant that keeps on giving - till i smoke her fine ass  :bongon:

post-55749-0-31825800-1424953067_thumb.jpg

post-55749-0-93507100-1424953774_thumb.jpg

Nah, I don't think they are black beetle larvae, just realised whilst making some more worm tea they are from the worm castings I add to the water to brew. Apparently they indicate a happy growing worm population.

Check em out strange little worms, look like larvae of some sort but they never grow any bigger. This is in a bucket of water with molasses for tomorrow mornings feed.

post-55749-0-64336300-1425010389_thumb.jpg

tea, 

hows the girl traveling now? 

Untitled

outdoorie

outdoorie

outdoorie

first 2 photos taken 2/3/2k15 and the last 2 photos taken 20/3/2k15 feed on nothing, just plain tank water since early sept 2k14 from a stray seed outta a bag i purchased... it has now bulked rather significantly, i will post pics. all in all, trial and error is the main key, just have fun growing them, after all its a just a  weed  :yahoo: you cant do too much wrong lol, if u cant grow a mull plant somthing is wrong lol.  idealyy power feed is a good product, also charlie carp i do recomend. altho with this particular plant i decided to let it go 100% natural, no ferti, no goodness, just a quality soil mix and water :egyptdance:   but a strong healthy growing medium and strain is the overall key. good luck with the lady tea, almost time to reap the rewards :crazytwist:  :crazytwist:

Hey all

Been a long time since an update so thought I'd share new pics of the girl.  The buds are thickening every day, getting reeeeaal sexual.  I've had some troubles with location and had to move the plant twice, the reason for less updates I suppose and have been away.  I think she has about a week left? When I inspect the trichomes I see about 55% clear, 40% cloudy, 5% amber.

The feed has just been half strength Potash once a week and 1tblspoon of molasses everyday with 4L of water every day or so.

post-55749-0-36870400-1428981681_thumb.jpg

post-55749-0-60102800-1428982480_thumb.jpg

post-55749-0-35541700-1428983120_thumb.jpg

post-55749-0-63021700-1428983732_thumb.jpg

Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.  Really cannot wait to harvest and smoke, I'm like hurry up already! Though as many of you have said the patience game is all part of it  ;)

Cheers

-Tea  

:pimp:

• Upvote 2

Thanks The Stoned Jester, I've really enjoyed looking after it.  The last couple of days it has been shedding it's fan leaves though still has a fair few left.  I'm after a middle ground, some where along the lines of a nice relaxed chill stone as well as some mental clarity and energetic high.  The trichs are closer to all cloudy now :) I think I'll give her the chop on Tuesday! Super excited