Royal Queen Seeds Diesel Auto Outdoor Grow journal

Another quick update guys!

Anubis - She had a good dose of nutes yesterday, unsure whether it was too much, shouldn't have been but will be keeping an eye on leaf tips :) the soil had also dropped quite a lot due to it not being packed down so i topped it up in hope that the main stem may sprout some more roots and produce some bigger buds :)

Diesel - has had its main branch chopped, may not be good but may be beneficial due to the head blocking SOOOOO many other head sites! good smoke but :) no nute for the diesel as i dont believe she needs it

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anubis Auto (day 36)

post-46546-0-57281400-1415409530_thumb.jpg  post-46546-0-47178100-1415409547_thumb.jpg  post-46546-0-10923700-1415409578_thumb.jpg  post-46546-0-99686800-1415409597_thumb.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diesel Auto (day 54)

post-46546-0-26400800-1415409615_thumb.jpg  post-46546-0-54685000-1415409629_thumb.jpg

There ya have it go :)

Peace Guys

Jadcla

• Upvote 1

Looking good, nice bud sites...can just about smell it from here.

The Anubis is about the same size as my best looking AK. My Diesel if that's what it is, is not in flower nor even looking like going there. It is steadily growing and continuing to progress nicely, It looks similar in leaf shape and configuration to yours so maybe its a Diesel manual lol :)

Looking good, nice bud sites...can just about smell it from here.

The Anubis is about the same size as my best looking AK. My Diesel if that's what it is, is not in flower nor even looking like going there. It is steadily growing and continuing to progress nicely, It looks similar in leaf shape and configuration to yours so maybe its a Diesel manual lol :)

Haha cheers Max! yeh man, Diesel has LOTS of bud sites but won't be anything spectacular, and the Anubis is just gunna have one big solid rod with 2 tops hahah, it split into 2 tops on its own :) i'm not complaining haha!

The Diesel is Wierd man, i think Royal Queen need to sort there shit out, Cause as you can see, everything about my Diesel is "little" or "Bonsai" and your Diesel isn't even Auto by the looks lol?! I think it just comes down to the fact that maybe Royal hasn's made this strain "consistent"... My Diesel does have one WICKED stench but hahah! get within a few meters and the smell sense starts tingling! :) hahaha Diesel "manual"! i love it lol!

peace bud,

Jad

For auto seeds, I'd be sticking with sweet seeds. Never seen anyone have one that didn't grow. Although some strains a reported to be not strong (red poison comes to mind as the one to avoid)

+1 to Sweet Seeds.

I started one seed each of three strains a couple of weeks ago. 24 hrs in water they all popped and then planted in seed raising mix, two days later were above ground. They are in pots outdoors and went through a 38 degree day in full sun on the weekend with no visible signs of stress.

+1 to Sweet Seeds.

I started one seed each of three strains a couple of weeks ago. 24 hrs in water they all popped and then planted in seed raising mix, two days later were above ground. They are in pots outdoors and went through a 38 degree day in full sun on the weekend with no visible signs of stress.

thanks for the tip guys.. i will give my seedlings some props too, the Anubis really is just legendary lol.. it was in full sun before it even popped out of the ground... The Diesel was as well actually :)

but yeh will defs give sweet seeds a go..

peace 

how much u expectin to yield from dem? 

Well, you see... I Pulled the Diesel out of its shitty soil yesterday and put it into a 'fluffier mix' because its due to be pulled going by time frame and i wanted to make sure it gets a good flush cause i thought the original soil held to much in it.. once i got her out, the root ball was no deeper than 7cm and no wider then 15cm.. it was terrible! so i just pulled her lol..

and the Anubis is performing REALLY well but im not happy with its lack of side branching.. its looking like this plant will be one big bud and 2 tops with 2-4 little popcorn buds....

so to Answer your question, and as impossible as it is to estimate... i'm going to say a total of 20 grams off both plants....

Dont let my numbers get you dissapointed but... Alot of people can get yields of 100g+ per auto.. this was my first experience and i am happy because i think my next auto grow would be almost perfect... 

i liked how i planted the Diesel 2 weeks prior to the Anubis, because it gave me an idea of how an auto seedling behaves, i had issues with the Diesel in the Beginning and knew what not to do for the Anubis... As the Diesel progressed, a couple more issues arose and I learnt from them and made sure not to do it to the Anubis and the results, so far are Fantastic!...

anyways bud, im rambling but hope i could help :)

Peace 

Jad