Royal Queen Seeds Diesel Auto Outdoor Grow journal

Gday All :)

Just doing a Quick Picture Update!

Things are well and truly into flower!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Royal Queen Seeds Auto Diesel (day 49) (day 28 flower)

So my plan with these plants is not to wait the 60 days or what ever it is from seed but to instead grow more like a photo-period plant... My aim was to Veg for the 2-3 weeks it usually take for an auto and now to flower for 8-9 weeks as a normal photo strain would! So my Diesel being at day 28 of flower leaves 4-5 more weeks until harvest!!!! :) :) :)

Here is a photo...

post-46546-0-14739200-1414973624_thumb.jpg  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pyramid Seeds Auto Anubis (day 31) (day 7 flower)

So as mentioned with the Diesel, the same plan applies with the Anubis! This shall put there harvest dates around:

Anubis - 17-24/12/2014

Diesel - 4-11/12/2014

This Anubis seems to love her ferts also too! Growth is going great! The buds for only 7 days formation are unreal :D 

Say it EVERY time, I freaking love this strain!

here are some pics

post-46546-0-48718100-1414973612_thumb.jpg  post-46546-0-69734700-1414973599_thumb.jpg  post-46546-0-02099000-1414973589_thumb.jpg

Hope you are all enjoying the show! here's one more pic before i go, its just of them both together!

post-46546-0-65712300-1414973642_thumb.jpg

Peace all

Jadz

post-46546-0-88465300-1414973652_thumb.jpg

Edited by jadcla

Not bad Jadcla although the leaves look a bit stressed on the Diesel. I reccomend mulching those plants to help keep in moisture and lower soil temp and radiant heat. if you can shield the black pots somewhat this could help too.

Naycha :peace:

Hi Nay,

good to hear from ya man :) yeh if ya read the whole diary u would see the leaves have been like that from seed and i have never been able to fix the problem and have now gave up on the leaves and just keeping an eye on everyuthing else! not expecting much from the diesel, its the Anubis i want results from haha!

by mulch, do u mean put some on topof the soil??

thanks again mate

Jadz

I get plants now and then that look pretty yellow or the leaves are stressed in some way, often when I repot them the problem goes away indicating maybe a hot spot in the mix or something. Sometimes I can't work it out and they stay that way.

Yeah some mulch on top of the soil would do them good I reckon.

I get plants now and then that look pretty yellow or the leaves are stressed in some way, often when I repot them the problem goes away indicating maybe a hot spot in the mix or something. Sometimes I can't work it out and they stay that way.

Yeah some mulch on top of the soil would do them good I reckon.

cheers mate! advice taken! diesel was re-potted earlier in its life to try fix the issue, it didn't fix it :(.. so yeh, that's why I'm just letting her do her thing... i took the top of her today at day 52 cause i could see lot more growth beneath that would benefit and yield more than the pathetic top it had going on.... pics will be up some day shortly :)

peace buddy

jadz

I think its a sign the plant is getting too big for the pot and time to change up a size...that's just my 50c worth :)

thanks buddy, kinda figured that was the case but wasn't sure, also read on another forum to just raise the pot up so the roots get access to the light and then retract (as they don't like light)...

also, its an Autoflower in roughly a 12L pot and the plant is maybe 50cm tall... its a little odd for the roots to be travelling all that way so damn quick? maybe i have that perfect fluffy soil mix right and its just spreading its toes through the goodness :) i cant imagine it being root bound at this point anyway.. we shall just see how she develops :)

peace

Jadcla