Royal Queen Seeds Diesel Auto Outdoor Grow journal

Hi Jadcla

I have a Royal Queen Diesel Auto as well as a couple of AK 47 Auto's outdoors (25LPrem Mix with 5L Perlite) and I am feeding Canna Vega at the moment. I also have a big kickass bottle of the Canna Flores when they start to flower. I used those outdoors last year and they were great along with supplementing with Molasses(for trace elements) I used both these last year(not on auto's) and was happy with the results. I have a grow diary going which I will try and update with new pics, My Diesel is 35 days and is quite small. The Ak's which are both 5 days younger are much bigger...I don't know what it is but my best AK germinated the slowest but has just really taken off especially when you see it beside the photo of the sister plant germinated with 24hs of each other. Good luck will be keen to see how you go especially since we seem to be on similar timelines.

Cheers Max 

Hi Maxheads!

That's really cool that you gotta the same thing happening and as you said, even cooler that its happening around the same time! Glad to hear the hydro nutes went well outdoors! What sorta strength were ya using bud? and what strength are you using/going to use on your autos? Oh yeh, haven't thought about malassas to be honest :S might go get some!

with the Diesel, is today day 35 for you? today I'm day 41... I believe mine is way too small for the age, but in saying this, it has a lot of "action" going on.... Its growing like a fully functioning cannabis plant, but a Bonsai version lol... Oh and the leaves are wierd too :S... haha... good to hear the ak's are doing well! My auto Anubis is CRANKING :) such a great plant and so far i highly recommend it!

Would be good to see some pics bud! get updating :) I'm going to do an update now :)

Peace bud and good luck with it all! keep chatting! :)

jadz

Gday all,

Not really too much to mention other than both plants are doing the same as they both have been :)

Diesel = Small but efficient e.g good fast growth but small sized growth... lol

Anubis = Amazing... i just love this plant! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diesel Auto  Day 41

Diesel is now at around 25cm in height and has 5 Nodes.. growth has stopped in height and the buds are starting to fill a little, outward growth still seems existent, as does bushiness....

Here are some pics! :)

post-46546-0-86566400-1414135510_thumb.jpg    

Above - Diesel

Below - A shot of both to compare size

post-46546-0-03466900-1414135583_thumb.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anubis Auto  Day 23

Anubis is now around the 22-23cm mark in height and is in the process of producing its 5th Node... Growth is far from stopping and is actually still accelerating! side branching growth has started to emerge and shall be due to stretch in the next week or 2 i believe (going by the behavior of the Diesel).......  Here are some pics :)

post-46546-0-72693500-1414135531_thumb.jpg       post-46546-0-79483600-1414135548_thumb.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There ya have it guys! hope you enjoy and as always, comments are greatly appreciate!

Peace 

Jadcla

hi jad, not sure what that brown spot is, just a bit of poo?

hey did you give her epsom? Was it that dose (1 tablespoon in 10L) and did you give her the whole 10L?

can you give a rough list of everything you've put into that pot so far? 

& how do you know when she's thirsty?

sry mate my question mark key is stuck on….i'm ron burgundy?

hi jad, not sure what that brown spot is, just a bit of poo?

hey did you give her epsom? Was it that dose (1 tablespoon in 10L) and did you give her the whole 10L?

can you give a rough list of everything you've put into that pot so far? 

& how do you know when she's thirsty?

sry mate my question mark key is stuck on….i'm ron burgundy?

hahahaha your all good mate! :) 

nah definately not poo mate, sort of dry out and crunchy :S... i actually didnt do 10 litres, i worked out the quantity at 2 litres and ran that through followed by 1 litre of phed water... hope thats ok?...

everything thats gone into that soil is

water

one time light gogo juice

epsom salts

thats it i beleieve...

i just water when soil seem dry 2 inches down

peace 

jadz

m8 i'm at a loss  :unknw:

suss that soil is acidic/ salty, but there is no reason for that to be so

i gave you low epsom conc in a shit ton of water thinking it'd give you an overall flush (3L fine)

which should've helped with any acid/ salt….but nup, nothin

final Qs: is that a self-watering pot…like does it have drainage holes?

and is it ridiculously hot where ur at?

assuming drainage ok….& this goes totally against my grain!….but perhaps you really do need to add some nutes

Sorry i couldn't help mate

Peace

PS hang on to the epsom salts. Good for plants (i use once or twice a season), but also good to put in ur bath

m8 i'm at a loss  :unknw:

suss that soil is acidic/ salty, but there is no reason for that to be so

i gave you low epsom conc in a shit ton of water thinking it'd give you an overall flush (3L fine)

which should've helped with any acid/ salt….but nup, nothin

final Qs: is that a self-watering pot…like does it have drainage holes?

and is it ridiculously hot where ur at?

assuming drainage ok….& this goes totally against my grain!….but perhaps you really do need to add some nutes

Sorry i couldn't help mate

Peace

PS hang on to the epsom salts. Good for plants (i use once or twice a season), but also good to put in ur bath

that's how i am feeling mate! haha.. I'm at a loss and can only put it down to shit soil or bad genes... 

no mate not a self watering pot, it does have holes in the bottom...

thats okay mate, u have helped, i learned that epsom salts are good to flush with as well as adds mag and sulphur :)...

peace bud

jadz

no pure water is best for flushing

honestly if your looking for learning the best thing i got is lift your pots, not stick your finger in

lift just enough to feel its weight before and after every water

bit of a hassle at first, but its worth it

and i'm not real fussed by that dead bit btw. As long as it doesn't start growin, or anything.

keen to see how you go bud, keep us posted

no pure water is best for flushing

honestly if your looking for learning the best thing i got is lift your pots, not stick your finger in

lift just enough to feel its weight before and after every water

bit of a hassle at first, but its worth it

and i'm not real fussed by that dead bit btw. As long as it doesn't start growin, or anything.

keen to see how you go bud, keep us posted

Yeh im aware pure is best for flushing :) but just saying that the epsom salts were good to flush with cause it seemed defficuent in mag due to leaf curl but turns out,not the case.... lol

yeh i have started lifting my pots, very good indicator if u have nice light flluffy soil cause when dry ur pot is feather weight as appose to damp and feels more like a brick...

yeh did bit hasnt fased me too much, was just strange thats all :)...

cheers man! i shall keep ya posted :)

jadz

• Upvote 1

Hi all!

How are we doing? Bloody hot on my end of the continent! 

Anyways, bored and thought i would do an update and post some pics! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Royal Queen Seeds Diesel Auto DAY 44

This poor bloody plant just looks so shaggy but she puts up a big fight every day leaves up high and proud and just keeps chugging along and producing some very interesting but potent smelly little nugs! the Calyxes are bloody gigantic and swollen on some parts!

She had a nice dose of nutes yesterday, had cannzyme, gogo juice and canna part a and b... mixed at a medium dose for each!

Here She Is!!!

post-46546-0-24485700-1414484151_thumb.jpg 

Above is a photo of the nice amount of trichs developing!

Below is a Shot of both girls for a size comparrison (Keeping in mind the age of each plant!!)

post-46546-0-18638400-1414484175_thumb.jpg

Pyramid Seeds Auto Anubis DAY 26

This Plant is by far my favorite strain of weed i have ever grown based on how interesting this things growth and how fast it does it!

This lovely girl also got a nice medium dose of the same nutes as the diesel yesterday and seems to have responded quite well so far over night! 

Growth of this plant is at about 1cm-2cm in height per day....

Here are some pics

post-46546-0-69866900-1414484139_thumb.jpg

post-46546-0-06216300-1414484117_thumb.jpg

And there you have it guys! when autos are grown correctly they seem to perform very well :)

give us ya thoughts!

Peace 

Jadcla

• Upvote 1