phillips 315w LEC with D-Papillon reflector

Thank you forgetiwashere for doing this excellent thread with the d-paps. I've been trying to find a thread before buying these and thanks to you I found one and you sold it to me like a sales man :) I found another good thread with 378 pages worth of good info with regards to the latest 315w Philip bulbs here https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=72215&page=387 they some how doing vertical grows with these bulbs with amazing results :)

Blessings everyone from the uk :)

• Upvote 1

From what I know they advertised that they kept no records of customers and their transactions. This was not true and when they came under investigation for illegal activities the police came into possession of these records.

I don't know what their current practices are but I find it most comfortable to avoid them.

Way2Grow are official Australian distributors of Solis Tek and your local hydro shop will be able to order Solis Tek products through them. Way2Grow are a sponsor of Oz Stoners.

Naycha :peace:

Sorry to come off topic again for a moment, but these rumors about Advanced Horticulture Systems in Noosa are complete bullshit Naycha.

Ive gotten to know the owner of that shop personally over time and they have never so much as had a police officer enter their store.

Not only is it against their business ethics, but personal ethics also.

Hydro stores have a habit of talking smack about any other stores that are seen as a threat. ADHS never lowers themselves to play into these "school yard rumors" and instead focuses on their own customers and service which I respect.

If your store had the cheapest prices in this country, I imagine there would be a lot of other stores talking smack and rumors to deter customers from using your store.

The logic of this rumor alone doesn't make sense.

A brand new hydro store opens a little over a year, ago 2 hours out of Brisbane.

The police raid and take records from a newly established business that has what... 10 customers? As opposed to an established shop that has 10 000 customers?

Doesn't make sense.

The shop would barely have clients let alone enough information to warrant a raid... silly logic.

Back to topic, The Epaps are pulling some fantastic grows. I believe they are exactly the same ballast and bulb as the Gavita's, but using a different reflector. I think the Gavita reflector is of higher quality and design, but the Epap reflector would suit better in other footprints.

Hoping to see them hit the Aus market with a good price so we can get some more grows happening ;)

Peace.

Edited by obliterated

Are you using two bulbs ? 930 for veg and the agro or green power for flower?

1X DAYLIGHT 315W FOR VEGETATIVE GROWTH AND WEEK 1 OF FLOWER (THE DAYLIGHT LAMP WILL GIVE EXCEPTIONAL GROWTH OVER A 1.2M X 2.4M AREA)

1X AGRO/PLASMA 315W LAMP FOR FLOWER

yep i did veg under the veg lamp 4200k (942) and now im just beginning flower with the  3000k (930).

my mate has been flowering for a while with his its looking great.

check out his buds and look at the surprising penetration he is getting with this tiny little 315w lamp. (930) he used the 3000k through veg and bloom

post-46013-0-70849900-1395537656_thumb.jpg