phillips 315w LEC with D-Papillon reflector

Well my experience with  ADHS   has been positive and would recommend them . If they did do what nachya said i would agree with him and steer clear just out of principle . but i thought it was discount hydroponics in NSW that was involved. Just dont want to see what imo is a good store to deal have there name tarnished if its just a mix up in names .
That is why i asked .

Hi Judge I got 450g dried from the one plant topped twice and lst'd, using 2 x 375w CMH in a cool tube in the middle of summer in my attic!

My calculator says 0.6g per watt. All I know is a 600w HPS ran so hot I couldn't use it, my top temp was 33c when it was 42c outside. 1.2 x 1.2 x 1.7m high box.

Its not just the temps the plants are strong and lush, the nodes are close together and the buds dense and very sticky, I think sativas need lots of UV to thrive, or they grow lanky and to tall.

Anyway the DIY set up I have works well and only cost 120 per bulb plus 85 for the remote ballasts each. I just re-used the old hps cool tube and lamp holders ect.

Tangwena

Well discount hydro open there ebay store august 2012 , before said member was busted and are in competition with discount hydroponics , sell to the same market but different brand products .

To me they look like different stores .

I dont know wtf you are trying to point out mouse . ADSH trade under discount hydro on ebay . Discount hydroponics trade under discount hydroponics

But lets just assume they are the same :wacko:

Edited by Badseed77

im back with some temps.

ambient temp in my house 27c

ambient air temp in my tent is 27c

temp at the canopy level is actually 25c

the light itself is burning at 220c

the fixture itself (ballast and reflector) is running at 40c

the ambient temp in the tent above the reflector is running at around 32c

this is acheived with a fairly large 200mm carbon filter and inline fan combo and a large 30cm box fan blowing over the canopy and a little bit over the light

ok so i decided i should stick up some photos to back those temp claims so here they are. please note that temps dropped 2c in the time between measurements so the ones in the photos are actually lower than i stated but i guess thats a good sign anyway

ambient temp in home

post-46013-0-83184000-1394608194_thumb.jpg

on canopy

post-46013-0-92127000-1394608258_thumb.jpg

ambient between lamp and canopy

post-46013-0-38129700-1394608321_thumb.jpg

ambient above light fixture

post-46013-0-96428800-1394608383_thumb.jpg

temp on top of fixture

post-46013-0-72885400-1394608432_thumb.jpg

Edited by forgetiwashere
  • Upvote 2

I completely agree with Badseed on this one.

They are 2 different stores one based in NSW and the other (ADSH) based in Sunshine coast QLD.

Tangwena- Thanks for the info, i just like GPW to give a general out line of what a light could produce. 

Would be interesting to see how forgetiwashers scrog goes, i think that will be a real indicator of how this light preforms.

yeah ordinarily using my 800w CMH system with 6 small plants that size i would expect to pull around 2-3 oz per plant so 12-18 oz. realistically with this lamp if i hit the 11oz mark that will give me the GPW your after and i think its totally doable maybe even exceedable.

i have to be honest with you though im loving the way the screen is filling in and every fibre of my body is telling me to rip that pissy little light out of there and crank up the wattage and go for a lb or even lb and a half i have to be strong and stick with it just so i can get a base idea of how this light performs. i can see a 2 x 315w grow in my future  think

Well discount hydro open there ebay store august 2012 , before said member was busted and are in competition with discount hydroponics , sell to the same market but different brand products .

To me they look like different stores .

I dont know wtf you are trying to point out mouse . ADSH trade under discount hydro on ebay . Discount hydroponics trade under discount hydroponics

But lets just assume they are the same :wacko:

Well if they are involved they would most likely be open before rather than after he was busted... Not trying to label any store but stating they are open before the guy got busted would kind of be logical if they are involved..

Just buy in person and save the hassle