Cannabis & Tobacco

Do you mix your cannabis with tobacco?  

444 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We mostly mix. though I'm on a mission to stop.  I think that the tiny bit of tobacco we mix w/weed is what keeps uscraving nicotine.-and we wanna keep smoking because of it (even if adequately elevated).  so like, I'm a non-smoker with a nicotine addiction lol  My plan is to eliminate the 'baccy by weaning myself into thinner skoobs down to the feather-quill spliff mix w/a bit f shake, maybe make some of MT's keif up to and of course our lovely flowers :give_rose:   Something I have personally noted is that if I am well stoned (functional still lol) the nicotine daggers are alleviated for much longer (and there's only like a third of a ciggie in a 2-3 papery) so the airway openings that cannabis assists are like saying "keep that tobacco out"!  Anyway I'm rambling lol

Peace all. v :toke: :sun: (where are you?)

I use a herbal mull mix containing lions tail (wild dagga) mugswart & Damiana that I get from the high on herbs shop. I find that it helps to burn in joints and vaps well. I haven't smoked tobacco for 17 years.You do have to be a little cautious using wild daggy as it will give you a buzz similar to mj and can be addictive makes you sleepy but is totally legal. I usually smoke it before going to bed or after a few beers. Wake up fresh in the morning. http://site.herbal-x.com/herbs/tag/lions-tail/ Edited by lookinggoodguys

When I was young n stupid I spun my mix, but stopped many many years ago, gave up ciggies several years after that.  The main reasons I heard for doing it when I started smoking were to make the mix go further and to help it burn.  Both bullshit in my experience.  What I found was by getting a large good quality bong, with a large smoke chamber that cleared well on shotty release, chopping my buds nice and fine (yes fine), using a small cone, and pulling very gently for a longer burn at a lower temp, that I was getting the best bang for my buck.  I ended up with less green stuff in the bong water than most of my mates who would pull rough chopped mixes like champions.  On top of this, why would anyone want to spoil the taste of nice buds with baccy?????

I noticed one post in this thread claiming a benefit of spin was that it burned hotter, increasing the release of THC?  Many years ago I came across information that higher burn temps broke down THC more than release it as such, this is apparently why old school jay smokers took multiple short tokes instead of a long draw.  My experiences lead me to believe this is true, but I aint no scientist and cannot link to my original info.

At the end of the day, each to their own, but me, I like the taste, and I like the pure throat grab from pure buds, savour it slowly instead of rushing it.  Plus quitting tobacco was the hardest thing I have ever done, that shit be evil.  Peace out