Cannabis & Tobacco

Do you mix your cannabis with tobacco?  

444 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Im still trying to find an alternative to baccy for spin, tried using leaf but that spoils it, makes it hard to quit baccy and I think makes weed more addictive

A friend of mine who is also a smoker recommends some kind of kitchen herb - but I can't remeber which one (common stoner problem? :( )

Will ask for you (if I remember).

:scratchin

most tobacconists sell mull mix wich is a mix of rose petals and something.. :scratchin ...

i find when smoking straight green it is really scratchy on the throat and makes you cough to the bullshit...mixing baccy is for those who like the satisfaction of pulling on kones, it increases the size of the chop..but you get a disgusting headspin after smoking heaps :baaasmiley:

I gave up the dreaded nicotine almost three months ago, and the best stuff I have found to spin with is honey rose herbal cigarettes, they're made with cloves and marshmallow flowers, they look exactly like normal smokes, I have only found a couple of tobacconists that sell them, oh and because there is no tobacco, there's no tax so they're cheap (only spin when rolling a J though).

Someone earlier said that tobacco makes MJ more addictive, well in a way that is right, because your brain gets the nicotine hit at the same time as it's THC it can associate the MJ with the physical addition of the nicotine, therefore making it really addictive. wow sounds like I just wrote a psychology 1a paper.

i use one spinner to one stick.i no others who smoke green an they only smoke half as much to get stoned.using tobacco something happens that does not to u greeny smokers,,you get cravings for billies but it is actually the nicotine you are craving not the mj.

if any 1 says mj is addictive there wrong!!90% of the time they smoke with tobacco and are indeed addicted to cigarettes .

if u wake up in the morning needing a bong,have a ciggy or even better dont have one, give them up there shit,,disgusting an fuckin bad 4 u an every1 around u.