Cannabis & Tobacco

Do you mix your cannabis with tobacco?  

444 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

From what I've seen I think it might have merit that most people who dont mix there ganja with a little tobacco probaly prefere joints/pipes, our dont pull there bongs in one go.

I have always mixed my herb with tobacco and nearly always smoke out of a bong and so does every fellow victorian I know. Then every smoker I have ever met that comes from inerstate doesnt mix unless there trying to strech the mix and usually smokes joints or pipes or dont rip there bongs down in one go!

I can smoke a joint or pipe green just fine but when I try pulling a big cone down it does your thoat in not to mention you end up getting about four cones to a gram, so I have no idea how a daily toker who doesnt grow does it :peace:

thats also not true.

as far as ive been able to tell all teh idiots who go around taking speed every week etc and never respecting their own health spin their weed.

people who respect their own health smoke straight(as much as you can if you smoke)

Edited by Ruen

I believe there is a study that I think was done in Jamaica or Puerto Rica? The only one I have heard about that has done a comparison of MJ, MJ&tobacco , tobacco straight and Non-users of any, in long term users of these ,when I think about it, I think it was Jaimaca and the study group were cane cutters(manual cutting ,oops watch the fingers,bloody hard yakka) it might be a study by Dr Vera Rubi(e)n ? Anyways from memory the cardio-vascular health of MJ only was on a par or slighly depressed over non-users ,MJ & Tobac users came next and tobacco only users came last in cardio-vascular health in fact I believe the MJ&Tobacco users faired considerably better than tobacco only users leading to the studies conclusion that MJ slightly negated the deadly effects of tobacco. :applause: Edited by Jess Stone

:thumbsup:

High ,

Yeah Jess ... I have read/heard/seen similar findings as I'm sure alot of us have ..

The thought that MJ may negate the poisonous effects of tobacco is an interesting one aye .. I even saw a similar recent study reported on Free to air News a week or 2 back .. they said the same thing :peace:

Sorry , didn't get the story details on that one ...

But I think the problem may be that So many Pot smokers also smoke cigs .. So The cigs would possibly negate some of the beneficial effects of MJ :applause:

And I would guess that most people who use spin also smoke cigarettes.

It's a filthy habit I know .. and very bad for your Physical health ofc ..

I do sometimes wish I personally had never started .. but things are as they are unfortunatly ..

I would have a hard time kicking tobacco .. Not so much because of the withdrawal effects .. But It's the association of a cigarette with so many things .. Plus I really enjoy things like a cold beer a cone or few and a cig to finish (each beer lol) .. I'm sure other smokers can relate.

However ... as I've mentioned .. I smoke with the tiniest amount of spin after many years of cutting it back (Was never much to start with for me unless someone else was chopping :)

I can barely handle a cone if It's got more than just a few specks of tobacco thru It these days .. even a

Quarter spin would make me cough my guts up even worse tha a cone with no spin ..

I Prefer no tobacco in Joints , Pipes and Vapes.

So I'm just telling this so everyone knows that It's easy to ween yourself off spin .. or back to a tiny amount .. or even back onto spin.

A Good clean Glass(Pyrex) Bong and Less or no spin ... Both have noticable effects on the state of your lungs from what I've noticed ; )

Well .. I'm back to the bowl and fridge :thisbig: Happy New Year All ... :toke: ... Have a good one.

Budman :) :yahoo: lol

I was shocked when i went to aus recently and a cousin of my rolled a joint with tobacco in it. I dared not smoke it as i recently stopped smoking cigs after 10 years of smoking them. Nicotine is a filthy addictive drug (legal). His reasoning was its too expensive to smoke pot without adding tobacco. I showed him how to use hot knives instead of rolling a Jay :thumbsup:. And sent him to this site to learn how to grow. STAY AWAY FROM TOBACCO! that shit is nasty.

Empties your wallet, fucks your body and mind. Keep it green

I gave up tobacco by increasing my pot smoking. It seemed to help take the cravings away. I also had a mate who actually got addicted to tobacco because he was mixing it with his mull! Why mix such a dangerous drug with cannabis?

These days i am cigarette free for 10 years and i would never smoke a mix of the two. I just enjoy a few cones at night.

Are you serious? A weed cigarette.

I admit I'm a filthy spinner. Basically because the people who introduced me to pot spun it, and everyone else I've known spins it, so I do too. Quitting smoking by the end of this year though, so after that, no more spinning.