Cannabis & Tobacco

Do you mix your cannabis with tobacco?  

444 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Admin

This is one of the most concerning topics regarding cannabis & safe consumption.

What we are trying to discover is if Australians tend to mix tobacco with our cannabis more than our overseas friends, so please answer the correct poll option.

After voting on the Cannabis & Tobacco poll I was just curiuos about the health affects of mixing the two.

Smoking weed only irritates one area of the lungs more than tobacco. Tobacco irritates 28 of 29 areas of the lungs moe than weed does.

One of my friends used to smoke his stuff as strait buds through the bag. He now would never do it again and always chops up his weed and mixes in tobacco and then smokes it. He claims that smoking strait weed gives you tounge/throat cancer and contributes to you going skitzo :D.

But how can smoking weed + tobacco be better for your health? if you are mixing the two then you would be doing double damage, right?

[EDIT]

On top of this my friend does not smoke ciggaretes and claims that he never has and never will. This is probaly becasue both his parents smoke.

Edited by wackassmuthafucker

cannabis works in the reverse of tobacco - widens the airways rather than closing them

also, tobacco is the most addictive of all drugs, while cannabis is less addictive than caffeine

so by mixing the two your mate is putting himself at risk - if he smokes a lot, he could become addicted to the amounts of nicotine hes putting in his system.

the main reason why people mix it is the fact that some potsmokers also smoke ciggarettes regularly. since theyre used to the tobacco, they mix it with the weed so it goes down their lungs smoother.

the second reason, which aint as common, is that some people beleive mixing it saves weed

so tell your mate that smoking ganja with tobacco will fuck up his lungs more than smoking ganja straight.

Smoking herb with tobacco does not make the smoke any smoother, how can tobacco make herb any smoother than it is? If there is one flake of tobacco in my herb, i cough my guts out. And please tell me how can mixing tobacco with herb make it last longer? If you have a half an ounce and mix it with tobacco, there will still be only half an ounce of herb. - CALYX.

I know this might sound a bit stupid but when I started smoking weed 20 years ago you didn't always manage to score because most weed was either outdoors or imported so to get it was nearly a job in itself. So to go through all the bullshit of scoring & and seeing 1\2 of it floating in the bong chamber it just made sense at the time to mix tobacco and therefore, at least, minimise the waste.

This will change soon though as I'm planning to give up the cigs when my harvest is done.

My Quit Guide:

Hangin for a ciggie? - Have a jay!

Finished eating? - Have a jay!

Just had some "on" with the missus? - Have a jay!

Stressed out? - Have a jay!

Nicotine patches? (Fuck Em) - Have a jay! ::D:

• Upvote 3

Rescue remedy is a Bach Flower remedy complex.

It's a 5x diluted solution of the flower extracts of Rock Rose, Impatiens, Clematis, Star of Bethlehem and Cherry plum, in a grape alcohol solution. :D

I'm a fairly skeptical guy when it comes to these things, but I've found a lot of help from the Bach flower remedies, and I'd say that a lot of other people would benefit from them too.

Ask your local chemist, they usually carry a whole range, but if you're not right into it, the Rescue Remedy mix will at the very least help out with the cravings, and a whole pile of other stressful things too. :D