Cannabis & Tobacco

Do you mix your cannabis with tobacco?  

444 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey I recently tried licorice tea, a herbal licorice extract tea, and it was awesome, so fesh, with a very subtle taste. They sell 'licorice mint herbs' or something as an alternative to tobacco so i figured id try the tea and yeh give it a go, felt so good through a bong.

Ironically licorice is the only natural source of adrenaline (one of its derivatives cause a type of adrenaline to be produced) so you may actually get a slight adrenal rush, might get addicted to that haha. I searched around though and it appears licorice isn't very addictive, or enough to require a label on licorice packets according to German Case law, so i think its a great alternative to tobacco.

I love licorice, need to try this as I'm trying to quit the cigs.

I smoke stright weed no tobbaco and after pulling a BONG with stright weed theres bits of good weed in the water, but i have a mate that mixes his weed with tobacco and he has no good weed in the water he says the tobacco helps the weed burn so u dont waste it... can this be true ?

Sometimes I put pipe tobacco over the hole of the cone and pack with herb. When you taste the tobacco you can stop drawing.

Also, consider snuff. One of the best snuffs I've tried is Toque Quit. It is marketed as an aid to stopping smoking. Nonetheless, it is a superb snuff with an inelegant name. If you want to stop smoking, this stuff is cheaper than patches or gum and a little goes a long way. It is also absolutely marvelous and you can sprinkle a little on your mull for that nicotine lift, should you care to.

Take a pinch and feel that relaxation hit you.

Al.

been spinning my mixes for 3yrs now,i also reg smoke only rollie tobacco ( not sure if THAT makes any difference ) 5-10 a day

at least to my paycheck it does. a pouch might last me a fortnight,probably longer

im interested to learn more about the rumour that spinning your mixes quickens the brains uptake of THC ( drawing it in with

the bloods uptake of nicotine -and the rest of the toxics B) )???

You will get higher off 2 25%MJ joynts than a single straight joynt. I would not encourage anyone who doesnt smoke tobacco to do this, but the tobacco is meant to burn hotter and burn more of the oils in the buds, increasing absorption to almost double when mixed 1/4 pot and 3/4 tobacco. Edited by phreak1987

disagree phreak, that ignores the uses of vaporisers, then again vape buds can be used in the bong and they burn better because all the moisture is vaporised, but the hit isn't the same it's more of a haze than the usual affect. Burning potential comes down to the amount of moisture present in the material. Edited by sativaindicaruderalis

If i wanna nictotine hit ill have a smoke ! If i wanna get stoned have a bong ! Mixing he 2 together would be kinda like having chalk 'n' cheese on toast( i grow cheese because i like the flavor) ..never tried and i'm not gunna due to growing specific strains for specific flavors adding tobacco would ruin all the effort and time it takes to grow my plants ! Edited by potrocket