Cannabis & Tobacco

Do you mix your cannabis with tobacco?  

444 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

yeah im from brisie everyone up here recons it gets you more wacked but when actually sit them down and on the first day smoke green

then the second day or a few hours latter when completly sobber smoke spun

then theyll realise you get more wacked off green you jsut dont get the nico hit aswell

Wow this is an old topic! Thanx for digging it up and dusting it off BB!

The idea is completely alien to Americans...but if it'll stop the horrible coughing I might give it a try. The closest thing done here is blunts, and that's relatively new.

I see that Arabs use a molasses soaked tobacco in hookas, I have some that's rose flavored, and I think I might give that a try in my pipe.

I smoke a cigarette right after my pipe anyway, and this might make me not want that. So how much tobacco to weed?

Hey I recently tried licorice tea, a herbal licorice extract tea, and it was awesome, so fesh, with a very subtle taste. They sell 'licorice mint herbs' or something as an alternative to tobacco so i figured id try the tea and yeh give it a go, felt so good through a bong.

Ironically licorice is the only natural source of adrenaline (one of its derivatives cause a type of adrenaline to be produced) so you may actually get a slight adrenal rush, might get addicted to that haha. I searched around though and it appears licorice isn't very addictive, or enough to require a label on licorice packets according to German Case law, so i think its a great alternative to tobacco.