Unsure of budrot

Wow thank you OS I have just been in cannaversity and found this topic. I had a major flood last week and was seeing this exact same set of things happening I had planned on harvest this friday anyway but it doubled over night so even though it was a small outbreak about a thumb nail size it was spreading quickly. so i cut them today, they are big beautiful tai tanic buds thank god and this forum.Love to all.
  • Upvote 1

lol cheers tang

I will update it then if it could help out another member down the road :)

I ended up cutting out the rot like a cancer making sure i got the area around it , the plant went full term with no more mold issues at all .

The issue i had was mild , if there was heaps of grey mold right around the stem in that area i would of axed it :gattling:

post-47905-0-32161800-1349764564_thumb.jpg

Glad to see it worked out for you Badseed and didn't have to mow it down prematurely.

I've found in the past in your type of situation, if it's only a temporary flare in humidity, it can be controlled by removing a few buds etc, but if humidity is high and staying there, you just have to cut your losses and harvest.