Budrot blues( outdoor)

Caterpillars can cause bud rot as well. They shit and piss in the bud and it really sets off a chain reaction. Have a search with a torch around dusk or early in the morning when light just breaks. That is when I have found them most active and easy to spot. Look for little pellets of black poo stuck on the small leaves growing with the buds, if you see that then start searching. Fucking bud rot one of my pet hates. Used to happen to me in Victoria. Still happening where I am now, fuckit it.

• Upvote 2

Thanks everyone for the input )) I can handle loosing the 20%, its not getting the plants finished for those last few weeks when all the goodness happens, that pisses me off. I picked up some bud factor x today, its probably too late, though I watered some in to see if it does do anything. I have been able to cover them so they are dry, but the mold seems to be systemic once it gets going. This is why I'm trying bud factor x  chitin  Here a link   https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=302271 

Edited by hermananian

Thanks everyone for the input )) I can handle loosing the 20%, its not getting the plants finished for those last few weeks when all the goodness happens, that pisses me off. I picked up some bud factor x today, its probably too late, though I watered some in to see if it does do anything. I have been able to cover them so they are dry, but the mold seems to be systemic once it gets going. This is why I'm trying bud factor x  chitin  Here a link   https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=302271 

Spraying in already high humidity is prob not going to help , you prob needed to be spraying well B4 now to help build any sort of resistents , i have no idea on bud factor x

maybe some info here might help http://www.cannabis.info/us/abc/30006965-bud-rot-and-powdery-mildew or look into setting up a IPM integrated pest/pathogen management

otherwise like i said light dep the plants to finish when you want if that helps with timing low humidity where you live , there is no quick fix only trying to be prepared for what's to

come , positive is you know it's coming so you can get in early with protection in whatever form that might be , sprays , soil drenches , flowering a plant early , know your enemy 

Spraying in already high humidity is prob not going to help , you prob needed to be spraying well B4 now to help build any sort of resistents , i have no idea on bud factor x

maybe some info here might help http://www.cannabis.info/us/abc/30006965-bud-rot-and-powdery-mildew or look into setting up a IPM integrated pest/pathogen management

otherwise like i said light dep the plants to finish when you want if that helps with timing low humidity where you live , there is no quick fix only trying to be prepared for what's to

come , positive is you know it's coming so you can get in early with protection in whatever form that might be , sprays , soil drenches , flowering a plant early , know your enemy 

Thanks for the link, its a good read. I have had some better weather so slowly getting it under control. Its all just a part of outdoor fun )) Things are a lot easier indoor !!! 

Thanks for the link, its a good read. I have had some better weather so slowly getting it under control. Its all just a part of outdoor fun )) Things are a lot easier indoor !!! 

no worries & yeah but you don't get outdoor quality indoor or maybe i should say , there's no sun & no full soil food web indoors 

& yeah it's fun , heart breaking , empowering , disappointing , gratifying , ect ect ect