Far canal, I think I have my first bud rot, pictures, help please

I agree with the other guys, chop it and scrap it before it spreads to other buds, now u know u need a good circulation fan as mould spores are everywhere in the air but they grow mould where its moist and air doesn't move

if your growing in a small tent use a 230mm computer fan they are very slim around 25-40mm thick where as a normal fan will take up a lot of space

Edited by Chrystal

To minimise the chance of spreading any further mold spores to other parts of the cab/room. I usually turn all the fans off, and cut the bud off about a inch below the lowest moldy part on the branch, and bag it straight away and get rid of it.

One of the first signs of mold taking hold within a bud is a single fingered head left will yellow and/or start to decompose. In the later stages of a crop I get a bit fastidious checking for discoloured head leaves daily.

As Ozzy mentioned, mold happens to the best of them.

Edited by Indycar

To minimise the chance of spreading any further mold spores to other parts of the cab/room. I usually turn all the fans off, and cut the bud off about a inch below the lowest moldy part on the branch, and bag it straight away and get rid of it.

One of the first signs of mold taking hold within a bud is a single fingered head left will yellow and/or start to decompose. In the later stages of a crop I get a bit fastidious checking for discoloured head leaves daily.

As Ozzy mentioned, mold happens to the best of them.

The head leaves are what made me  fully check it out.da

It's gone now and I waited it unti I chopped it to put the new circulating fan on. I can't turn the intake and outake off , toohot and humidty, it would be 50 degrees in 5 minutes if I did that.

It wasn't noticable yesterday so it's only about 5cms but 3 cms past i had to get rid of.

I also got a new dual timers for the fans because I've been noticing them randomly cut out when they should be on.

I used to give them a 2 hour rest everynight but fark that this far into it after that bud rot, 24/7 now iwth the circulating one to help.

I hope this is enough.