Thanks guys. I do want to thank Oz Stoners mods again - they saw the original draft which was nowhere near as good... they spent hours and hours providing me useful feedback, most of which we incorporated into the survey.

Best thing you can do to help the survey is click on the share buttons on the concluding page, or if you aren't into social media, letting any growing friends know about it would help us a lot. With something like this, it can be difficult to reach eligible people! If you can think of any other ways - other good websites or in-person opportunities - let me know :)

We don't have a target on recruitment but will keep the survey open for 6 months. Hopefully that way we will get a fairly large sample of Australian growers.

I will print off the link, photo copy it and cutr it into business card size and ask me local hydro shop if he can let his customers know and take one. Other than that I cant really get the info out as I dont know many who grow or have. As ya know its not something we talk about.
  • Upvote 1

I've clipped your link and sent it on to a few others I kno

Well done to the mods and you MJ, many questionaires are put together by people who dont know but by simply asking people in the kno the relevant questions are included.

I'm looking forward to seeing the end product

yep, done, and I agree with everything everyone else said too, very thorough.

Although, were there no options for COCO and growtents? hehe I feel offended :D I had to type it in myself

:bongon:

Well we had to miss something! Good point, grow tents should have been listed. I'm sure there will be others.

We did actually have the option "Growing substrates (e.g. rockwool, perlite, expanded clay)" which should have also included Coco - that's also a substrate, right? (I'm still learning!)

I will print off the link, photo copy it and cutr it into business card size and ask me local hydro shop if he can let his customers know and take one. Other than that I cant really get the info out as I dont know many who grow or have. As ya know its not something we talk about.

Hey this is a really good idea. Thanks for your efforts with the photocopying. I think that we could make some business cards up and distribute them to grow shops? I know they are keen not to be technically associated with cannabis growing (it's all for tomatoes, right?!) but we could do the card up so it just mentions that we are looking for 'growers'. If tomato growers end up there by mistake, I'm sure they will work it out soon enough!

Does Oz Stoners have a list of hydro/grow shops that you think may be sympathetic? Then I could go directly to them with the cards?

The card could say something like 'Do you grow? Complete our anonymous survey here: link'

Not sure - do you think you would be intrigued enough to check out the link if you picked up a card like this from the grow shop?

------------------------------

Thanks again to everyone - receiving many responses and some really lovely comments at the end. :)

Well we had to miss something! Good point, grow tents should have been listed. I'm sure there will be others.

We did actually have the option "Growing substrates (e.g. rockwool, perlite, expanded clay)" which should have also included Coco - that's also a substrate, right? (I'm still learning!)

Hey this is a really good idea. Thanks for your efforts with the photocopying. I think that we could make some business cards up and distribute them to grow shops? I know they are keen not to be technically associated with cannabis growing (it's all for tomatoes, right?!) but we could do the card up so it just mentions that we are looking for 'growers'. If tomato growers end up there by mistake, I'm sure they will work it out soon enough!

Does Oz Stoners have a list of hydro/grow shops that you think may be sympathetic? Then I could go directly to them with the cards?

The card could say something like 'Do you grow? Complete our anonymous survey here: link'

Not sure - do you think you would be intrigued enough to check out the link if you picked up a card like this from the grow shop?

------------------------------

Thanks again to everyone - receiving many responses and some really lovely comments at the end. :)

Yes coco is a substrate, but don't worrie you missed it, ya's did well.

And there is a list of hydro shops in NSW on ozstoners, don't know how uptodate it is though. It's pretty old by memory.

Done with pleasure MJ and thanks for putting together such a well-thought out survey that hopefully shines light on the fact that educated, productive, tax-paying, family-oriented members of society love to grow and consume cannabis.

Found myself getting a bit political in the closing comments but felt the need to vent at my frustration that we all still need to keep our love of this life-giving plant hidden away fro fear of retribution.

Looking forward to seeing you results!

• Oz unpinned this topic