problem with leaves on clones

you are experiencing nutrient lockout .... your ph is wrong ... perlite - 5.5-5.8 (a fair ph window for perlite) ..... you're going to need atleast a ph pen or ph liquid test kit if youre running perlite .... ph has to be lowwwwwww...... what did you transplant from ? soil to perlite - soil = 6.5-6.8 .... perlite = 5.5-5.8 .....

So what is the ph of the feeds and the ph of the original medium the plants sat in ...... more details ...

peace'

I've been checking PH, it was very high so i've got it down to about 5.5 , checking that every day with a PH kit and adjusting as neccesary. The clones started out in clone blocks set in perlite, not sure what the PH was in that tub but they were very healthy when i transplanted them so it must have been ok. I've had this system going for a fair while now, done alot of grows in it, and this is the first time I've had this problem. I was adding a new strain and had seedlings and clones going in the same tub, so I was probably a bit heavy handed with the nutes. I've had nute burn before and solved it by flushing, and the plants have taken off in a few days. How do I sort out nutrient lockout? I've taken a couple more pics of them. Thanks for your help.

post-45277-0-52499100-1342527145_thumb.jpg

post-45277-0-08391200-1342527224_thumb.jpg

post-45277-0-39408400-1342527311_thumb.jpg

perlite's an inert medium .... the plant finds it's nutrients from the solution you water the perlite with ..... Nutrient lockout occurs when the plant has suffered for a period of time due to incorrect ph or even due to HARDCORE nutrient toxicity or HARDCORE nutrient deficiency's.... major temperature fluctuations or very low temperatures or very high temperatures ..... .... to see improvement you should feed the plants at ec .5 and a ph of 5.5-5.8 ..... when a plant is ill its important to check basic grow variables ... it is important to check the ec of your feeds so that you know what youre feeding them ..... you should see improvements shortly .......foliar feeding them 1/5 strength vege nutrients and seasol will be beneficial - several times a day..... When you start to see a darkening of the light coloured foliage this will be an indication that your plant is absorbing and sequestering macro/micro-nutrients correctly and that the plants nutrition is improving ... ... . ..... (You will first notice veinal darkening..... and then the leaf will begin to darken .... ) Although theyre not in tip-top health they could be much worse mate ....

peace' - hope i helped somewhat .....

Edited by ind00rcultiv8r

thanks very much cultiv8r and everyone else who helped me out with this, after 10 days of flushing and adjusting the PH etc I'm finally starting to see some green and upward growth and the girls are looking like theyre on the way back. Appreciate this forum very much, it's always the first stop for me when I've needed advice.