what's the best movie to be stoned too

I'm with tom on this one gotta be red dwarf.I almost piss myself watch that high there's just somethin about that show.and monty python if you watch that scene in the meaning of life where that huge fat dude is stuffin himself and.......wait I wont ruin it for those who haven't seen it anyway youll die laughing

p.s good to see everyone here has good taste when it comes to movies

Guest Urbanhog

Just finished watching an old classic... KRULL.... :P made in the early 80's..... stupid movie... but pretty bizarre to watch. I have been watching fair bit of old shitty classic's from the late 70's to 80's lately, because my video offer special cheapie deals when I hire New Release DVD's and get cheap weekly DVD's :P

Urbanhog :P

Guest Field_of_Light

people......people..........people

let me throw some names of some fucked up movies at ya.........

Brazil

naked lunch

meet the feebles

altered states

and damn i forgot the rest

Guest Urbanhog
altered states

thats a good movie to watch while wasted... I made a posting somewhere about that movie, as I own a DVD of that movie... very trippy, some might think its crap, of course its crap in a way but I love crap movies anyway :P ::P:

Urbanhog :P

Guest Field_of_Light

Urban...I love a lot of the 80 alternative and 70s alternative style movies.......quite trippy.......

Naked Lunch....now theres a really weird movie...based on the life of William S Burroughs........