what's the best movie to be stoned too

g'day; my fav classics are......Tommy by the Who.

The Wall by Pink Floyd.

all monty python;)

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (5book trilogy is excellent too).

the young ones (have on video :huh: ).

The Goodies ::D:

all cheech & chong movies.

thats enough for now,:D.

ohh....and the Blues Brothers (original). :o

What is the fifth book of the Hitchhikers trilogy? diddn't it end with So Long and thanks for all the fish?

The Goodies are great.

But yeah, the greatest movie to be stoned too is

The Roly Poly Man, The funniest fucking movie in the world. And its an Aussie movie.

Also, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Clerks, Class of Nukem High, Evil Dead 1 (the rest are shit).

Best recentish one is that 'American Psycho' that is a funny movie, I love it when he runs to his appartment but shoots the doorman, so he has to go to the other appartment, funny shit if your stoned.

Oh, and the funniest shit of all, Is when Conan The Barbarian punches that camel out, you gotta be stoned for it to be funny though, actually no-one else finds it funny, but I can't think about it without laughing.

The movie I'm about to mention is a strange one, infact often just downright sick but it's an Aussie one, mostly filmed around Port Adelaide.

"Bad Boy Bubby", it's low budget and shit but when ya bent, it really makes you think. Mostly you'll just think, :Serioulsy, why the Fuck am I watching this: but you just cant turn away hehehe...