what's the best movie to be stoned too

Guest Urbanhog
The movie I'm about to mention is a strange one, infact often just downright sick but it's an Aussie one, mostly filmed around Port Adelaide.

"Bad Boy Bubby", it's low budget and shit but when ya bent, it really makes you think. Mostly you'll just think, :Serioulsy, why the Fuck am I watching this: but you just cant turn away hehehe...

Yeah seen that movie, he's a motherfucker (seriously I am not kidding, Buddy fucks his mum) crazy funny movie, made in Adeliade I think. About a mother who been brainwashing his son that outside worlds is all dirty, polluted and shit like that he was trapped inside for all his life and he went outside when he was late 20 or 30s for the first time...I cant remember, saw that about 6-7 years ago.

A funny, yet bizarre movie :P

Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif

Hehe, me and some mates spent a night out around Port Adelaide after seeing that movie trying to trace some of Bubby's steps. I can tell you, Port Adelaide is a freaky place at 2am driving around in a dutched out car ;) Especially when you all sware you can see the doorway were Bubby emerges into the outside world. Trust me, it all looks the same as the movie!!!

;),, have seen that too,,,,,, hows how he carries his cat in plastic around,,,,,,,, very weird movie,, but doesnt it have they aussie guy outta the lord of the rings in it,,,,,,the elf king,, who was with the guy who cut the ring off sauron, " liv tylers charecters dad,,,,, i think its him,,, i saw that movies yrs ago too,,

has anyone seen a movie called "strange days" with the movies that they tape, then u play directly into ur head,but it gets evil when people tape evil movies of rapes? it is a cool movie,,,,,,,,,,,,,also a movie called" lost highway" it was a corker, i still dont know what the gist of the story was, but where i used to live all the video shops had it, now i cant find an none knows it,,another cool one is "dark city" i think thats what its called, with keifer sutherland in it,,, and they people who are taking over, and every night they make the city dissapear and are replacing it with?? very wierd,,,,,,also any of the kevin smith movies are cool,*clerks*mallrats*chasing amy*dogma*jay an silent bob strike back,, i fucking love jay an silent bob,,,,,the simpsons, man the people making that show are high,, it is full of little dope jokes an jokes that kids just wouldnt get,,, i reckon cartoons are sweet to watch i love em,,,,,,south park,king of the hill,spongebob squarepants,invader zim,johny bravo, neon genisis evangelion"try watching that smashed, any of the japanese catroons are tripps"the manga ones i think",,,,,, personaly anything stoned is watchable

Yeah Spongebob Squarepants is cool!!!!, same with Neon Genesis Evangelion, that is some deep shit for a kids show.

I gotta say though no cartoons (excluding the simpsons) have ever been on the same level as Roger Ramjet, what ever happened to Roger? this generation is missing out on the greatest superhero ever, he's a little patriotic, but goddam he is funny, he cleared the road for spongebob and all that silly shit.

Anyhoo, I reckon all the kevin smith movies other than clerks are pretty shit, but I gotta relate to the guy.

But anyway Clerks is hilarious, next time you watch it you gotta really pay attention, there is lotsa real subtle humour, like when he's talking about the guy who cleans the nudey booths and the customer gets upset about him talking such filth, in the customers bag is window cleaner and cloths.

;),,,,,roger ramjet,,,,,,,,,man i used to used watch that most arvos on abc, when i was a kid,,,,,,,gotta wonder now im older, what was his "proton energy pill,,,,,i remember seeing one, when the one of the kids took one???,,,,,,,what about dogma,,,,,,that is a really different angle on religion,,,

I happened to switch the TV on late the other night after coming home from my graduation....was probably after about 1am on Channel 10 and watched a movie called Homegrown. Nothing fantastic, but I thought I'd mention it as a dope movie....suprisingly, IMDB have it listed as Comedy/Thriller....hrmm...not sure about that!

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0119305

Guest elefunk_delivers

Homegrown - ryan phillipipip

or wotever...

i have that movie on vcd..

i kinda liked it..

dose any1 know how much web space oz stoners has.. and if its possable... could i serv it.. along with othetr movies..?

Ele

Edited by elefunk_delivers