what's the best movie to be stoned too

Has anyone seen the movies 'Killer Bud' and 'Scarfies'.

And that 'How High' one as well, they are the worst fucking movies in the world!!!! especially killer bud, the scene were they find the growroom is fucking great, what kind of dickhead made those fucking plants and setup. They shoulda done a bit of research!!!!

and denske, 'dogma' is OK, same with the Jay and Silent Bob movie, I'm mainly talking Chasing Amy and Mallrats, what was that shit?? actually the Jay and Silent Bob movie was pretty crap too, I like the light sabres though.

But Clerks was a real stand out movie. I fucking love that movie. Its the story of my life. (except I don't work)

Guest elefunk_delivers

i know i was asking too much...

when im pushing for my web space...

Yer ive seen killer bud on the movie stand..

im still looking for it to d/l..

any1 got it on file or know where i could d/l if from..

kazza is useless..

much respect

Ele

Guest bacchus

i would have to agree here with white cluster.....

killer bud is one of the worst movies i have ever seen....if only i could take back the time that passed while i watched that damn movie.....one of the most painful cinematic ventures ever pursued......

don't do it ele....it's bad bad bad bad.......

bacchus

IMO:

Pink Floyd - The Wall is great to watch/ listen to while off one`s face.

Cheech and Chong`s `Up in Smoke` is a classic as is Monty Python`s `Meaning of Life`.

`Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back` is hilarious.

`Rat Race` is also very funny and definately worth renting out.

`Resevoir Dogs` and `Pulp Fiction` are good flicks too.

`Dogs In Space`is a pretty tripped out Aussie movie.

I can also (vaguely) remember enjoying `Return to Oz` while off my nut - I think that`s what it was called.(It features, among other things, a talking chicken)

I`m a big fan of the original Star Wars trilogy (especially `The Empire Strikes Back`) but the 2 (so far) prequels suck - bigtime.

That`s all I`ve got to say for now except :

Kazaa (filesharing program) is full of spyware and therefore is crap(IMO).Try using WinMx (It`s possible to d/l movies but I only use it for music d/l s, as I have a pretty slow connection)

just a note to elefunk, haven't read the whole but, but if your looking for movies to download, mIRC would be the place to do it, if you already know about it then don't worry about this post if not then message me in msnn or pm me or something, i'm sure you can find a way to contact me.

a good site for listings of files on servers can be found here