what's the best movie to be stoned too

nah, but I'd like to. where could I get a copy? at the video store?
Yup. Ask someone there about it. :lol: They'll probably know what you're talking about :rolleyes: I think it was a highly publicised thing over in the U.S, being a movie star and declaring your support for it (legalisation) wouldn't have helped that any. Good that higher profile people are saying positive things about the herb I suppose :D

Its not over just yet!!!

I haven't read through all 10 pages yet so excuse me if these have been said already but...

Lord of the rings

Super troopers...CANDY BARS!!!!! you gotta see it to understand, we watched that part like 10 times but then again we were really really high :D

A great movie to watch stoned is Woodstock:3days of peace and music.

If you like the music fromthis era then you eill love this movie, it was on late night tv recently. There are also some interesting views expressed as well as some open drug taking (including the artists) etc. and a small bit showing the making of a pipe using alfoil and a pen

eg of PA announcement paraphased: the acid is not poisoned it's just a bad trip.... ::D:

Guest Wilderbud
There are also some interesting views expressed as well as some open drug taking (including the artists) etc. and a small bit showing the making of a pipe using alfoil and a pen

Haha, I thought I was the only clown who used a pen and alfoil [when I was a newby of course]. lol