French Toast

the biggest thing with rolling a good j is to make sure its evenly distrubited all of the weed that is

i rolled a 7 gram blunt into a regular swisher ciggarello last night more like 6 because it was a quad and i had to de-stem it and take a couple of seeds out which i planted as soon as they were out of the bag

and it wasnt perfect but it was close to it and it was the same size as when i took the tabbaco out almost i had 3 mm over lap so i could make it stick

but my best advice is to anyone who truely wants to learn how to roll go buy a tin of tabbaco it comes with papers here they cost about $7 and get really stoned and start roplling DO NOT STOP untill you finish the whole tin by the end of that you shuold know how to roll thats how i learned

and im not braging but i can rool a damn fine jay i saw a joint book at my local head shop it had things id never seen b4 ill go buy it and scan a few of my favs on to here but they are for rolling gods i couldnt touch the pure mj j but i got jacobs ladder hey i gotta run

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.