French Toast

Fuck you are stocked then.

Of course i have a lighter, i just don't feel comfortable walking around with weed on me, and find it easier to just pull out a spliff rather tha the nervous rolling of one in a public or semi-public place, ;).

Am probably getting the Brass/Teke/Acrylic pipe from the OS shop though. Nice one. I've also got a mini cigar case, which i sometimes use to carry weed around.

i dont recomend getting a pipe with acrylic on because of general quality, durability, and melting point. Ive had my mushroom pipe for years and its so durable.

I feel sorry for you having to be paranoid with the cop situation, iv only been arrested for it once and that was because of one joint. They would have just confiscated it but they called out 5 squad cars so the bastards had to take someone in. but other than that we can just walk down the street with a joint. :smoke

Sorry i took a bit to reply, i toked up and then needed a coffee and a chicken drumstick, so yeah!!

Yeah, i'm prob a bit overtly paranoid too, but i didn't think england was that relaxed. Seems way worse from what ya see on the news.

As for the pipe, i'm pretty sure it'd be good quality coming from this site. Pure reccomended it to me, so it can't be too bad.

Also i just found a pic of the infamous "joint bag" my mate would make for us.

post-5141-1120136365_thumb.jpg

Not the biggest, but it did us for a while...

no offence taken, this is coming from the guy who can't roll a joint for shit, i suck worse than cupa chups man, no joke!!

admittedly, that is a shot from a few years ago, and he can roll nicer jays now, but i'm happy with anything that'll smoke.

rolling joints i see as a task, but chopping, growing, de-stemming, billy-making are all fave pasttimes of mine, just can't roll.

d'ya wanna show us one of your joints? (or even a bagful, ;))

Fuck big pic.

That's a pretty nice joint, but it's got no character, it's the creases that give character, man. ;) jk

So when can i hire you as my personal roller? One for me, one for you, hehe.

Yeah for sure put together joint rollers handbook, that'd be sick. Maybe I can get some tips on how not to be a retard at rolling. :whistling

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.