French Toast

lmfao

Those other ones were fucking nasty....

Well from what i observed anyway...

:P

I didnt know there was a gurana boost... but for some reason i had always had in my head that they were an energy choc bar untill i ate one...

I have no idea..

::M1557::

Uhhhh... correct me if i'm wrong, but them guarana bars, contain guarana which is a natural low potency form of speed. That's why their sometimes known as "energy bars".

I've always wondered if you ate enough, if you could get the "speed trip" from eating them bars, not gunna go buy $20 of choc to find out though, haha.

hoho.... back on this forum again, kind of lost the original topic but fuckit.

The guarana bars may give you energy but after digestion the increase in energy from before eating is minimal, your better off with glucose tablets which tecnicaly sould cure the munchies. This is because MJ decreases the blood sugar level which gives a craving for food, therefore eating glucose tablet should solve the problem. obviously its not all because of that. The overwhelming desire to have the feeling of nice food in your mouth is probably a contributing factor as well.........phew! :smoke

Good post, man.

I agree with what you said about the feeling of food in your stomach, i don't think i could just go pop a tablet and be cured of the munchies. I reckon (and tell me if you think i'm wrong) that smoking MJ intensifies your desires and especially makes you more prone to succumbing to them.

For example the usual feeling of hunger is turned into ravaging munchies, which, although you know you shouldn't pig out, you do anyway. Same with sleep, when you start to get real tired and have been smoking MJ, you just fuck it and nod off. And i forgot what i was going to say, but never mind.

hey soundds like this is a post for recipes....(kinda)....so heres on that i did with my cousin......chop ya buddage real fine , slice some potatoes ,marinate them with what ever (cannabutter is excellent with a bit of rosemary in it), sprinkle the greens on and bake anti (typical) GOLDEN BROWN!!!!! good bud tuka...

cyas on tha hi-side :smoke

Edited by oniks

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.