French Toast

holy shit you just reminded me of something i used to do when i was 10 (before i smoked), i used to make up jelly, but with less water, so it was thicker and then pour it into ice cube trays, fridge then freezer then mix with a cordial drink of similar/contrasting flavour to the jelly.

yum trying this soon.

as for smiths originals i just mean the normal smith crisp plain salt flavoured chips, and does anyone else here think that chicken chips are only edible when stoned, they taste so shit straight.

do you have walkers / lays sensatins crisps in australia? their rost chicken and thyme flavour is far too intense to eat any more than half a packet, the thai sweet chili flavou are the nicest crisps ever(ish) especially with a cold jumbo sausage roll and a cold fresh fruit drink (still) I HAVE THE MUNCHIES>>>.. 156 x the poulation of stutgart boink?!@@$$%TG^

indeed. hehe

fuck me i bloody forgot, your english i remember going there, looking for the smiths chips going wtf? but yeah, they're pretty much your walkers. and we have the lays sensation ones, sort of burn your mouth after a while, same with BBQ shapes i reckon.

i had the munchies a second ago, but 4 or 5 weetbix seems to have put it at bay, sometimes i fuckin swear being a stoner is like a battle with the munchies, you know you shouldn't and needn't but do anyway. and then there's these stoners who don't eat at all when stoned....weirdos.

beef jerky is also an excellent munchie supplement, eat and drink water and it helps fill ya up. i can just sit there for hours gnawing on a piece of jerky.

I can't believe no ones written this one up yet :

Dicey's Sweet French Toast - Make your french toast as per the instructions set about by Raven123 then add liberal amounts of lemon juice , the cover the lemon juice in either powdered or white sugar.

You will not believe how fast your teeth will rot :P

Oi Infi u gotta write up how u made those doughnuts too, im keen to try Dicey Donuts Infi style...i even bought some the other day. But i ate them yesterday... :P ^_^ :) without chocolate !!!

dicepunk, what do you mean infi style donuts?

i just took the recipe you gave me and went the poor cheap ass way, put 2/3 bits of choc on a donuts, whack in microwave on medium for 90ish seconds, take out, spread half melted choc with knife.

i really like the sweet french toast idea though, gunna have to try that beauty soon. and did i mention your scones were delicious?

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.