Gaytimegrower exposed !

tartass,

Thanks for the reply.

1.This was my first grow for about 4-5 years. I had forgotten about the algae problem. You are right, I should have surrounded them with panda film, I think that is what you were try to say.

Yes, I didnt have them deep enough into the expanded clay but I rectified that later, after I scraped off the algae.

The fan being that close presented no problems at all, it was anchored to the wall and not rotating.

I dont need digital scales as i am not a seller but thanks anyway. I got those just to satisfy my own curiosity as to what I get from the plants.

As far as SCROG is concerned, I had persons saying yes and others saying no. I was given good advice by both sides but in the end, I decided to do it my way.

What ph is recommended for budding plants. I have forgotten but i will probably get around 5 different settings anyway.

Thanks for your help and comments.

lookin good gtg, well done

if it were me I would maybe bend 'em down & thread 'em thru the screen a little more, especially as they have only been turned back for a little while.

I know others may not agree but I get rid of all the buds & stuff below the screen as light doesnt penetrate much below the canopy. I have tried both ways & have been impressed by trimming all the underlit buds & leaf below the screen a good few weeks or so after fruitin. Maybe the energy that would have been expended in those weak underlit buds goes into the top heads instead? It allows for good air circulation through the plants too.

Heres a pic to show ya what i mean:

scrog_below

Edited by budsta

Guest weekprik

Hey Gaytime,

Your plants are looking awesome,

Whats the go with those screens? I thought you just veged until the screen was full and then turned it to 1212 and the plant is supported by the net?

Whats the go with bending it under the screen? do you grow the lats horizontal but let the plant grow kinda sideways throught the net.

Ive read heaps about scrog and even that advanced scrog site doesnt explain it properly.

Oh and Scottie dont leave on my acct mate, your liked here by most, And we can still chat at that other site mate.

Cheers and happy growing.

WP

Edited by weekprik

Thanks guys for the kind words of encouragement, they go a long way and also help my plants to keep smiling too. :lol:

WP if you go to

http://members.rotfl.com/genefarris/

you will find an excellent article called Scrog: Advanced Tactics.

It is from this site that I got most of my information well before joining up with Oz. Check it out and let me know what you think. Anything I can help with, I will gladly try to do. Thats what we are all here for, I think ?