Gaytimegrower exposed !

:D

Nearly done. Thort I had better show you what is going in.

There are 10 out of 10 K2 as shown in the big cubes. They appeared last night really quickly. The others are K2. So far I have 5 out of 10.

Dont know what to do with them yet as far as feeding etc and how long before they go into the grow room. Will have to check on that. Dont want to stuff them up.

post-9-1071368013_thumb.jpg

Guest Wilderbud

Hey, you should light-proof your reservoir or youll get slimy water within a few days.

Also, you dont need any luck - communication is the key to your successful grow and the system looks adequate so far. :D

Edit: Im so tired. :)

Edited by Wilderbud

I didn't open all the pics (my internet connection makes it a PITA, but from what I saw you're looking good. You don't necessarily need rockwool cubes that big. the smaller ones straight into the clay balls is fine.

I'd start feeding them 1/4 strength nutes. I'm assume you're using one of teh MJ specific brands from the hydro shop?

Nice looking setup Gaytimegrower, you will get a bit crowded in there until you take out the males though. Have you checked to make sure there are no light leaks from the garage with the 600w if you check your plants at night? Also the small fan and the larger fan are going to interfere with each other with them that close together, the small fan either needs to be backed off 10 -12" or preferably given its own exhaust point.