Return of the Jedi...

And here's the one on the right. These two were chosen as they were the furthest along, and strongest of the 8 or so I had left after cloning. I still have 4 more, but I'm still thinking about what to do with those. I also have another plant growing outdoors, in a perlite handwatered pot, but this appears to be flowering in the spring weather, what, with being cloned under 24hour lights. So it's up in the air as to whether it will vegetate again... if it does, I'll keep it as a bonsai'd mum for future generations.

Anyway, here's the clone on the right. lol

post-9-1067766434_thumb.jpg

And this is the last shot for the moment...

This shows the two plants in position, with watering rings I've made around them. These are 6mm lines and joints.

I have to share something tho, anyone who wants watering horseshoes, you know the ones which were off the market because of problems with supply? Well they're back. I know of a hydro shop with them right now, so if you'd like to order some from them they'd be more than willing to accomodate, as they do mail order. These things are great, I can't emphasise that enough, and many growers I know have been waiting for their return. Just pm me if you'd like to know which shop to talk to, although I'm fairly sure they will be generally available around the country soon, you may want to get in early. I know I will.

If it wasn't for my other 5000 expenses at the moment, that would be my next purchase, two hydro-horseshoes. Still, these home made watering rings do well too, and they'll be what I go with for the meanwhile. :P

Anyway, that's the update, I'll include regular ones every 3-4 days or so, maybe a little further apart, depending on what's happening. And any questions about the grow are most welcome, as well as suggestions, comments and insults too. ;)

I'm tentatively hoping for new years buds, as this is a quick flowering plant, I may be pushing it tho... Still, would be nice. lol Talk to you all soon.

post-9-1067766953_thumb.jpg

Hey luke with those foam eskys how many plants do u put in 1 and were do u get them from as that is some thing i have been looking for as thay would suit my current grow chamber very nicely, maby i should get u over here and set my grow chamber up for me :P :lol: hehe only jokeing but yer very nice setup ;)

Guest Wilderbud

Good luck on the NYE buds. I am aiming for that also and its looking good so far. lol

Its usually hard to score good weed during Xmas [growers hoarde it Im sure] so I should have my first happy New Year smoke this year. :P

Well, that time again... yep, time for the site to be assualted by my camera... ;)

The growth has been good so far, the clones are proceeding to produce more leaflets per set, and are growing well...

Let's let the pictures do the talking here. :) This is growth a couple of days ago, still a little leaf yellowing, but definite growth is starting. This isn't the latest shot, I'll follow this one with todays. :)

post-9-1068200487_thumb.jpg

This is a not too good shot of the left clone... you know? I haven't even thought about the names yet... that's very unlike me...

I've just had an idea... If you like, I'll put up a thread in the club house... name Skywalkers plants... :) The prize will be a sense of self-satisfaction in the winner. Not much else. But still, if you like the idea, post away.

Anyway, I'll follow this one with a better shot, this was taken as the hid was starting up, but I didn't get to get this one before it started to intensify too much for my camera. So the majority of the pics are going to be taken under a 28w cf. Gives a nice, even, white light, so I can pick up problems I may not see otherwise too. :)

post-9-1068200952_thumb.jpg