Can you OD on weed?

Eo the Stoner!

Question

from research i did in "high" school i found literature that states you would have to smoke roughly your bodyweight within an hour period to OD. I guess if you were to scull like 15 bottles of tincture you might be able to do it ! generally you would pass out well before this point though. imagine smoking 60-80kg of pot !

There have been no reported deaths from weed. It just lowers your inhibition ... which all legal drugs do.. e.g. alcohol, cigarette. Like Morphine, there is no drug overdose limit per se... having said that people can do dumb things after having a toke... like feeling overly confident...

lol this thread is a fair dinkum, ball-tearing bag of laughs in parts ... i just been reading it back, and just look at these gems i found ...

Original Poster asks;

On Friday I smoke a joint of almost SOLID weed (no tobacco) and I threw up laugh.gif and could hardly walk. Is it possible to OD or even die from weed?

Replies;

THC is way less harmful than coffee and even tomatoes.#

g'day; if you smoke 20 joints each day for 10 years, you will smoke 1 mile of joint smile.gif #

I had some blueberry once and felt like i was dying. Sweating, couldn't move, hallucinating insanely - must've done it too fast. I remember thinking i'd never smoke again but here i am doing 4 bowls a day minimumcool.gif. laugh.gif#

I have to admit I've smoked enough a few times to make me puke, one time I puked after munchies of potato chips and nuts and various other sharpish objects and scratched my throat on the inside... I thought I had a hair stuck around my non-existent tonsils or whatever; I felt a horrible sensation in my throat that made me want to gag constantly, biggrin.gif took a couple of weeks to recover tongue.gif#

I remember 1 time I'd got outta hospital and me and the missus both hadn't smoked for like 2 weeks and we smoked and she thought the cops were gonna come and I thought she had chicken pox and was gonna infect me and my balls would boil. It was fucked, and this other time she rung up millions of people because a spider bit her and she was dyeing.#

Wanted to die once ... after eating a half a cap of Hash oil ... wooa, big mistake, seriously spinning for over 36 hours, nightmarish stuff. One week later tried again at half the dose ... still way too much ... glutton for punishment biggrin.gif #

well im only here because i smoked on xmas this last xams and i was happy and got really emotinal and didnt know who i was or what to do and i was crying and no one ws helping me i was asking for help they never said we smoked we they were telling me im just messed up and that i need help and i was asking for help and still no help so i went to the table and i alsmot cut my wirst and they threw water on me and called the cops not telling them we smoked weed and as the people came to take me to teh hospital i remeber in the car if they took my heart rate and it was 300 and that while i was in the hospital i was seeing shit and they took a pee test and they only found weed in my system and that nothing eles was in there and that the weed brought me up instead of down and ever since then i have anxiety attacls and i dont know who i am i dont see shit thats isnt there tho i just have mental pains and shit and i went to an mental evlouation and said i oded and WENT MENTAL TEMPORARILY POST-TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER and its just contraling my life just want to share it with u i feel liek nothing bye #

dude ... calm down .... & use punctuation ... #

Gotta love stoners ... aye ;)

Original Poster asks;

On Friday I smoke a joint of almost SOLID weed (no tobacco) and I threw up laugh.gif and could hardly walk. Is it possible to OD or even die from weed?

Gotta love stoners ... aye ;)

Let that be a lesson to everyone, never attempt to smoke "pure" weed :)

15 cigarettes/gram should be enough depending on taste :rofl:

Thanks for the revival Frazz :bongon:

Edited by Cerberus