Can you OD on weed?

Eo the Stoner!

Question

The bad news is it's common to throw up and feel as you did - it's called greening out :) Also you can get a headache, fall asleep etc.

If you mix pot & alcohol it's bad news too, you will get really dizzy and spew and probably pass out aka "whitebaiting" cause suually the victimsface goes really pale. You'll just lay somewhere for ages waiting for the world to stop spinning.

Guest Babybear

Not awallway :) i use weed for relaing an takin off that Bite to life an for sleeping probs, when its after 9 i find weed allways sends me to sleep its great have the best sleep an dream like a bitch , i was yellin about a score or somethin last nite i was told ! :P

but i can see why most ppl see fallin asleep as kinda a green , a fairy i know smokes to much some times an almost passes out

o well we all do it

im numb atm sowwie about this ;) driknin an smokin last of stash

after I have a week where I haven't smoked pot especially if its because I been in hospital, I really dont like smoking pot, I been craving it and craving it and shit, but the first time I smoke again I get so fucking paranoid and a general feeling of dread, after only 1 or 2 cones and regardless of the pot I smoke.

I remember 1 time I'd got outta hospital and me and the missus both hadn't smoked for like 2 weeks and we smoked and she thought the cops were gonna come and I thought she had chicken pox and was gonna infect me and my balls would boil. It was fucked, and this other time she rung up millions of people because a spider bit her and she was dyeing.

you really forget that pot is an actual drug when your smoking all day every day. but pot can be a pretty powerful drug, Its hard for me to smoke with most other people cos they have like 10 cones and are fucked but I never seem fucked. I cant drink for shit though, I've never drunk without spewing up and passing out I don't think, cant really remember though.

i remember reading a few years ago you would have to smoke 40000 times as much pot as it takes u to get stoned to kill you.

This is the theraputic dosage to fatal dose ratio (not sure exactly what it's is called)

Cannabis is estimated to be 1:40,000 where as Asprin, not just an over the counter medication but an off the shelf (supermarket) is 1:20.

To my understanding there has been no know death attributable directly to cannabis is recorded history (5,000 plus years).

• Upvote 1

I sat there and did some maths for the THC LD50 rating I quoted page before.

If a 70kg human had a large supply of good quality cannabis, they would need about 75oz of cannabis to Overdose off THC.

the only possible way I can see someone dieing of cannabis, is if they internally smuggled over 100g, of 100% pure hashish oil and it popped.

If you tried to kill someone by making them eat or smoke enough cannabis I think they would die for other reasons, rather than overdosing, I reckon lack of oxygen, choking or a exploding stomach being more probable than an overdose.

:P LD:50 = 1:40000... That means the amount of dose which is effective, compared to a dose which will kill 50% of the population. So you'd have to smoke 40,000 cones, (or whatever amount at minimum level is physiologically active for you) to have a potential lethal reaction.

A shiteload of pot, in other words, is neccessary to directly overdose to the lethal stage. As brash has said, Asprins LD:50 is only 40, and many common household drugs are similarly apportioned. Cannabis is quite alone in this regard... although I'm sure there are other items out there with a similiar range, none of them would have the vast therapeutic, recreational and industrial uses C. sativa does. :P