12-1 good or no good?

G'day Troops.

As I said before I'm using 12-1 and reckon it's a good thing. Good growth, rapid and lush too. But to be honest I have 3 grows on the go right now. (No wonder I'm so burnt out) My normal summer outdoor, which is still too small to be of any consequence, my indoor grow, there are plenty of pics in my thread. And a small grow in the green house. There are pics of that as well in the same thread. These two grows are all in the same soil mix, I measured everything that went into it, and each pot would be very close to the next one in content. And these two grows are almost identical. Until I flipped to 11-13 for flowering I would have defied any grower here to pick the difference, now that some stretch has occurred, in the indoor, they are streaking away, but until this, it was near as be a dead heat. I'm sticking with 12-1 purely because of the saving in power cost. That's something to mull over.

:guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

G'day Norm, 12-1 & 11-13 saves me about 10% which is the GST amount. Not much but I like 12-1 for veg so will keep using it, and would not use less than 11hrs for bud.

Vrod.

G'day Vrod.

I think I'm saving considerably more than 10% by using 12-1. I'm using 13 hours per day, another grower uses 18, I'm saving 5 hours, thats a better saving than 10%. I also have 3 fans running, a 6" in line to feed the cooltube, that comes on with the 1k HPS, and 2 x 300mm oscillating desk fans that are set to different time cycles, sorta 1 on, 1 off to simulate the breeze outdoors. I just swiched to 10 and a half hours for flowering. I will leave it there for 4 weeks and see what happens. I forgot, there is a 250mm extractor fan, running 24/7, also.

G'day Stix.

Looking good, mate, great fun to come.

:guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

Edited by Auntynorm

Dude, she's a beauty, good yields coming your way.

Vrod

hey vrod i have already harvested that plant a good few months back now from seed was under 2x 400 in clays balls rec system next to it i had a white widow from seed that hermied that happened to be my fault as i found out not to long ago i gave a few clones a way and aparenlty they didnt hermi for him anyway i pulled that out around3 to 4 weeks intoflower i constrated the other 400 w on that anyway i didnt weigh the final tally as im a lazy basterd put i pulled easy pound off that plant they say on the barneys site rought 5 oz but the pheno i have must be a good yeilder :bongon: