Shroomys 2011 - 2012 Outdoor

nice shroomy

mate just posted over there ..first post in a yr lol..

they wanna know all the details aye ...just let the man grow...

guess it is a trail run ...would be a big thing getting to trail ya beans o/s ... :thumbsup:

really puttin the good vibes out there for ya mate ...gotta show em the aussie way of binging home he bacon

:bongon:Hydge

Sounds cool shroomy.

Tell me more. Are they Auto's.......chaffing at the bit :faint:

Couldn't get the IC MAG link to work but it's getting late for me will try again tomorrow if I get a chance.

All the best with the grow mate. I'm sure you'll produce some stella shit :bongon:

Cheers Buddy

Well shroomys back it what it use to be aint what it use to be.... that is for dam sure.... after augering 4 holes for 4 ORGES that are going in the ground it is totally f'ked... will be dropping them in the holes tommoz and then the rest will be put into pots as the ground is just to hard to dig more holes with out wrecking my back mare than it is :) plants are looking great and will deff be loving the transplant :)