Shroomys 2011 - 2012 Outdoor

Ok so it would seem that the powers that be are trying to destroy my chances of having a semi to fully decent grow this year.... everything seems to getting in the way this year... work... study.... mates needing favours.... family getting ill.... you name it.. it has deff planted a foot in path of success this year :( finaly found some time that was ment to be used to scratch my arse but instead used it to make up some coco :) next step is to mix it with my soil and manure and fert prellets.. and then carry it bag by bag to the site lol... i know these pics are lame but ehhhhh better than nothing i guess

post-16743-0-69144000-1319168670_thumb.jpg

post-16743-0-89408200-1319168673_thumb.jpg

post-16743-0-77025600-1319168676_thumb.jpg

hey guys there has been a change of plans for the grow this year... I was offered the opertunity to test out some seeds for SGS aka secret garden seeds which i could not turn down as i am very interested in the strains i was offered to test smile.gif

I will be testing ORGE and ORGEDOG for SGS to see how the go in the an outdoor environment

I have started a new thread in the SGS's sub forum the link is as follows :

www icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=4803265#post4803265

but will also update the details in this thread if you guys want me to

if you guys do a little research in SGS forum you will see why i am so interested in the ORGE and ORGEDOG smile.gif

keep safe all