Shroomys 2011 - 2012 Outdoor

Thanx for the kind words people :)

need some help from people that are Out door growers that have a tech that enables me to not have to water the plants everyday in summer... the plot is a good 1 hour drive and a good 3 hour bike ride away so it kinda makes it hard for me to water them every day or every3 days when summer comes

come forth with knowledge people :)

had a mate who useto dig down 2 n a half feet put a bucket in there , then fill the bucket with saNd , then a layer of compost , then the plant still in pot with bottem cut out , an bureid ,

worked allrite ive never needed to leave em for a wile , but he did say the deeper the bucket the better , an them water crystals things ,, bongon.gif

I'b be getting some 20 litre containers..Make up a small 12 volt battery setup with equally small Solar cell for charging. Then operate a solonoid valve on each plant on a 12 volt timer to allow the nute's to gravity feed each day.

Get the solonoid valve from Irrigation places...They are 24Volts AC but will work fine on 12 Volts DCA 12 Volt DC din rail fully programmable timer is around $30 shipped then all you need is an el cheapo small Solar cell to keep the battery charged up. The Solonoid won't draw fuck all power either will the Timer.

Only thing is this type of system is hard but not impossible to make stealthy. :thumbdown: you could use a car battery and no Solar, you should get around 2 weeks out of it with no charge I reckon. So you could just swap out Battery each time you go. Not sure also about how far you have to walk to get into the plot. These are of course critical when it comes to weight if you have a decent walk. If you need a hand putting some of these ideas together ..let me know..Electrical stuff of all types is right up my allay.

Cheers Buzzo

One of our mates used to put a fair bit of clay into his pots and not many holes... held in the moisture and nutrients just didnt look too nice haha

not sure if it would work in the ground :)

Definantly get on those water retaining crystals , heard of people cutting up sponges and mixing them in the soil so when you water they swell up for a few days.

I think it was on this site i also saw some kind of 20 litre bag thigns that sit aroudn your plant and last for up to a month or something just dripping every hour :)

i can find the link if you wanted

Yeah of the top of my head there called eco bags. I purchased a fair few last year and was pretty disappointed with them. If you don't have a lot of good even ground around your plants them give them a miss. Mine were on the smallest of an incline and it just wouldn't flow properly. The bags are surprisingly massive, don't be fooled.

Dont think there terrible, although thats what it sounds like I;m saying......I'm sure if you had the space and perfectly level ground they would work great.

p.s if you want me to dig up the proper website of them let me know.

although i know you`ve got it susses ;)

this is how i would go.... :scratchin:

for each hole prepped roughly 2 months prior to planting, ...roughly 1.5 -2 foot deep/wide, i would add/suggest about 20ltrs of cow shit...holds air and water...about a 40g of water crystals.....and about three big double handfuls of organic slow release ferts...like dynamic lifter ....and then if i can be farked, i add more cow shit for mulch or go for a walk and gather decaying leaves from dark patches of the bush :sweat:

for water i would look at getting some 200+ltr tubs and cover it/them with wire and branches or cammo net :scratchin: ....then connect it/them to some 25mm buried hose which can be connected/disconnected too and from a decent size pump :) .... preferably silent :ph34r:

budda bing budda bong :thumbsup:

have fun with it mate :bongon:

Thanx for all the advice guys the eco bags are fucking shit house.... got mates that use em and they still got to water the plants as often as I do with out them.. think i am just gonna go 2 - 3 deep and use a fuck load of water crystals :)

My medium will be consisting of the following

COCO

Cow Poo

Chicken Poo

Dynamic Lifter

Worm Castings

Water Crystals

fed with liquid H&G or canna COCO at 1ml per litre from about week 8

and some horse shit if i can get my hands on it :)