Shroomys 2011 - 2012 Outdoor

Well thank fuck we are finally getting rid of you. :yahoo: Off ya go - bugger off!

hahaha - only kiddin' shrooms, we all need to spread our wings and have some adventure sometimes. If you go I hope you have a great life over there.

Of course you can pop in and stay for a while - be glad to have you, bring LOTS of hard drugs please. :bongon:

We're glad you liked the brownies - that was the best tasting batch we have ever made, of course the missus did it....

Try eating three and go visit a museum - good value. :thumbsup:

Good luck on the grow,

Jimbo :bongon:

Thanx Ev I am hoping it is a great cross and produces some nice big colas :)

lol Jimbo there is no way I could of eat'n 3 of them mate I ate one and I was fucking toasted.......................... I went on my treadmill and swear it took me about 15mins to figure how to use it lol

This grow is gonna be great got all the holes done and now i just got to figure a way to haul all my soil and amendments to my site that is 20ks away... did i mention i got to do this via a bike :( no car

nice start shroom , i see you haveto ride 20 km to ya plot , is that push bike ?

sure is brother unless i wanna walk :)

G'day Shroomy.

If you see a falcon wagon with a long haired lout and a brindle dog in it, wave madly, and I'll give you a lift. Lotza luck with your grow, mate.

:guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

funny you should say that... i see someone simular to this description quite often round my area... your isnt a staffy is it ?