Shroomys 2011 - 2012 Outdoor

when i used to grow out out bush where watering was a problem i used to dig my pits double wrap with plastic and then backfill with soil mix i made up . i never used to puncture the plastic in any way and water fuck out of the hole before i started it will hold a certain amount of water if that makes sense then it was just a matter of topping the pit up a litttle usually once a fortnight as the water has no where to go in soil mix and mulch the fuck out of the top !! i the last person to be giving advice out but that is the way i used to do it ! that and when i did my soil mixes up we would layer it in the pits

plastic , then a mix of charcol / 20mm aggregate ( which we soaked and washed proir ) then layer of a mix of perlite , vermiculite , and coco ( just enough to bind together ) then another thin layer of charcol then mushroom/ soil mix to finish off and used whatever we could find to mulch usually just leaves and stuff . i remember using crystals once in mix and it affected the smoke i remember in a big way potency of the buds and taste not sure if it was the brand or just me ! but vividly remember not using the cystals after that one go of them > this is how we used to do it but as i said earlier i am the last person to be giving out advice(especially to the professor of auto ) it just worked for me and the area i grew in at the time for years on end . this was for low lying flat sort of area if you on hillside well thats a fair bit easier just bit harder work a start of year to set up ill see if i can find any old pictures of some of bush setups we used to have scan them and post em up , but shit man its whats what worked for me and i know fuck all compared to all you boys out there in os world merry xmas shroomy peace pf