Shroomys 2011 - 2012 Outdoor

Thanx Naycha :)

Hey dopedog yeah I will be using the pollen from the male pictured above to hit a few of the ORGEDOGS and Mr Nice SHIT and maybe some of the SSH x WW i got going but wont be making any more seeds for a few years lol I got over 30 crosses i have made over the last 2 years that need testing and have barely tested 5 of them lol

Thanx PF :) you tasted your auto AK yet ?

Hey shroomy,

A good technique I have found for watering over summer is use water storage crystals in ya dirt mix (or some wet nappies if ya want to go cheap), then get a 20 llitre container with a tap screwed into the bottom. From the tap ya use ya black 13mm irrigating hose (about 2-3 feet long and $5) and elbows/stoppers (60 cents each) as needed. Then position the hose next to ya stem and put 2 adjustable drippers (60 cents) in there. Adjust the drip so that it drips every 3-4 seconds. That gives ya about 2 weeks worth of water, then maybe 1 week off the crystals. Just remember to unscrew the lid on the container or it will stop dripping. (Learnt that through trial & error, lol)

Not always consistent, but it does work. And dont run fertilizer through it coz it blocks the drippers.

Hope that helps. :freak:

Thanx for the advice Coolstar I am already using a simular system on another mates property that we grow together on... but he is very paranoid about putting pics up as those plants are alot.... bigger than the ones in this thread lol Ill have to try sneak a pic and post it nest time i go up thee but ill have to delete it after a few hours cause he checks this forum... lol

hey guys here is a picture on my SSH x WW and the biggest one is my Mr Nice SHIT :)

will be using these to create a new cross of the 2 :) dont ask me why but these to strains just seem like they will jell very very well together... mainly cause i like the afghani indicas in the Mr Nice SHIT and lets face it SSH and WW are both Bread and butter strains as well :)

the SHIT got fimmed a few days ao and the others got fimmed 2day

post-16743-0-62615800-1326454165_thumb.jpg