Shroomys 2011 - 2012 Outdoor

Brownies by post, that's novel. Enjoy them young fella. I'm fortunate with the outdoor plot being on creek flats (but no risk of flooding). Once the plants are established they only need water once a week or less if there is rain over summer. Edited by lou lou

Hey people sorry it has taken me such a long time to update this thread but I have had a lot going on in my life atm.... the main thing is deciding if i am making the move to South Africa or if I am going to stay in melbz.... I just feel its time to move on to bigger and better things but also a little scared to make the move... lol

Any ways i just dropped my first beans they are a creation from a friend of mine that used my female and his male to create auto AK47 x NYLD smile.gif

Will also be dropping some normal normaly plants a little later in the season as i dont want monster this year i just want average plants that are gonna be easy to maintain as getting water to this spot is not the easiest thing to do

other confirmed strains that i will be dropping this year are as follows :

sk#1 in clone form and seed form

RD x JH in seed form